Complaint Review: Kaiser Permanente

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: Consumer Voice/Grieving Son — Gambrills Maryland United States of America
Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente Refuses to stop mailing literature to my deceased mother at my address, even after I moved to another state! Internet

Kaiser Permanente has been marketing their health insurance to my mother for over a year now.  The problem is that my mother died almost three years ago and didnt even live in this country!  Somehow I got on their shovel mail campaign and have not been able to get them to cease contact after calling them on SEVEN different occasions over the last 12 months.  I loved my mother very much and still think about her every day.  It is disrespectful and disturbing that a health insurance company would continue to attempt to market to a dead person even after they were told that their efforts caused me to relive the final moments of my mothers passing every time they choose to send more marketing materials to my mother at my address.

More bizarre is that they chose to continue their harassment by following through on their marketing campaign, even after I moved to another STATE!  If they will disrespect my family and pursue their efforts to another state, how will they treat your family?  If they will attempt to wring a profit out of someone that has been dead for more than two years, how well do their values align with the health goals of your family?

I hope you never have to go through the emotional pain of their harassing mail campaigns after you bury someone you love.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaiser-Permanente/internet/Kaiser-Permanente-Refuses-to-stop-mailing-literature-to-my-deceased-mother-at-my-address-791059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaiser Permanente