Complaint Review: Kaizen Web Media, LLC

• Updated: Sat, September 26, 2015

• Reported By: SStylist — St Petersburg Florida
Kaizen Web Media, LLC
Durham, North Carolina USA

KaizenWebMedia,LLC Brian Cliettebrian.cliette@gmail.comsales@superlinkjuice.com SEO Services never performed and Money was never refunded back to me Florida/North Carolina Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: In order to get your money back immediately...

I was referred to Brian Cliette of SuperLinkJuice.com for SEP for my Stylist portfolio. We first spoke at the end of 2012. I finally submitted my payment of $450 for him to start SEO on my site in January. He emailed me saying he couldn't log on to my site. I reset my password and send him the information. He never completed the work. I was so livid, however I was pre-occupied with life and death issues going on in my life simultaneously that I did not attempt to call or email him to ask for my money back.

8 months later, Brian Cliette emailed me and said he felt bad that he never completed the work and offered to complete the SEO or refund the $450 back to me. I chose to get a refund. I gave him my address and have yet to receive the check oin the mail. It has now been over a month and still waiting on the check. I followed up with him a few times letting him know I haven't received the check and asked if he can just send me a refund through PayPal (I payed him through PayPal the first time time). [continued below]....

..... He said he doesn't have money in his Paypal account and he assured me he sent the check the day I gave him my address, but now he hasn't responded back to me at all the last two times I messaged him. I hate that I have to resort in filing a rip off report, but just refund me my money so we both can move on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaizen-Web-Media-LLC-/Durham-North-Carolina/KaizenWebMediaLLC-Brian-Cliettebriancliettegmailcomsalessuperlinkjuicecom-SEO-Servi-1098470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaizen Web Media, LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

In order to get your money back immediately...

AUTHOR: 206BTCbiz - (USA)

Did you pay with a credit or debit card after receiving a PayPal invoice (no Paypal account yourself), or did you pay with your Paypal account (paid via Paypal balance, Paypal credit, etc.)? Either way, log into your Paypal account (from a drsktop, not the app) and find the transaction in question. When you are viewing the mode that provides as much detail as possible regarding the one transaction, there will be an option that says "report as unauthorized" or "open a case" or something like that. Initiate that process, and it will wall you through some questions as to what happened, and why you're requesting your money back - just be honest, but as specific as possible. Then it can go back and forth for a few days as both parties provide responses, but if he just accepts it / loses, you should get the money funded baclick fairly quick. Paypal recently implemented Buyer Protection for services/intangible purchases too, so you'll win. However, just as a courtesy (esp because I work on ecommerce also) I would suggest leaving ur SEO a message, letting him know you're about to do this, if he doesn't just pay. These Paypal cases have to potential to really hurt merchants' ability to operate. Hope this helps. (FYI - If any transaction stays in "pending" status for a while, call into Paypal and ask them to just confirm it - they'll usually be able to male a decision.)