Complaint Review: Kallard Group, Inc. and Scott Danvers, Vicki Littell, Miles Owen, Brent Moore, Pete Mendoza, Michael Akers

• Submitted: Sat, June 22, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: Niagra — Niagra Falls New York
928 N. San Fernando, Blvd. Burbank, California USA

Kallard Group, Inc. and Scott Danvers, Vicki Littell, Miles Owen, Brent Moore, Pete Mendoza, Michael Akers - Intellectial Property - Domain Name and Facebook Presence Scammers - Run Don't Walk Burbank California

*Consumer Comment: Kallard Group is a legitimate service

*Consumer Comment: Kallard Group is legitimate, and I thank them for their skillful negotiations

*Consumer Comment: Did not rip me off.

*Consumer Comment: Successful Domain Transfer with Kallard Group

*UPDATE Employee: Simply not true

We were contacted by this company offering to buy our Facebook profile and domain names.  No information was given but then follow-ups were received from all of the following people at the same company. They responded to diffrent names at our organization without knowing it.

Vicki Littell, Scott Danvers, Miles Owen, Brent Moore, Pete Mendoza.

All of these people seem to be fake.  The corporate records for the Kallard Group, Inc. show only one employee and principal.  A person named Michael Aker.

First you receive a Facebook post on your wall or an email like the one below.  That is followed up by more emails offering some amount of money for your Facebook profile or your domain name.  They claim to be working for some secret client that wants to purchase your profile or domain and are never able to make a decision on their own saying that they must contact their client. [continued below]....

..... When you make an offer, they purposely miss the deadline to accept and make it seem like they are trying to make a decision.  After missing the deadline, they will come back and apologetically ask to rekindle the conversation saying that their client did not respond in a timely manner and they now want to move forward and send you money. We called it off before losing anything but beware. First you will probably be required to send them all of your banking information and then transfer your profile or domain.  If you do that, you will probably lose your profile and domain and no money follows.

An example of ours is our H&H Shop on Facebook Thailand.  The chached page still shows the below message.  The profile is gone but no money was received.

"Hello we were wondering if you would be interested in selling your Facebook profile. Please contact me.   818.935.4950 mowen@kallardgroup.com"

You can see the cached site here: http://bit.ly/11U46Ix

You can see the same fictional people are all friends on Facebook but no friends outside of the Kallard Group (except Vicki Littell who has rock star friends) and no real posts.  Just some content to make it superficially appear like a real profile: http://www.facebook.com/scott.danvers.10   http://www.facebook.com/miles.owen.376  http://www.facebook.com/brent.moore.1485

http://www.facebook.com/pete.mendoza.169  http://www.facebook.com/vicki.littell.9

The company website is very non-descript and only says that they deal with very confidential high level clients only and only want referrals. http://www.kallardgroup.com

Be very careful.  Do not turn over your profiles or domains.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kallard-Group-Inc-and-Scott-Danvers-Vicki-Littell-Miles-Owen-Brent-Moore-Pete-Mendoza-Michael-Akers/Burbank-California-91504/Kallard-Group-Inc-and-Scott-Danvers-Vicki-Littell-Miles-Owen-Brent-Moore-Pete-Mendo-1061185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kallard Group, Inc. and Scott Danvers, Vicki Littell, Miles Owen, Brent Moore, Pete Mendoza, Michael Akers

Kallard Group is a legitimate service

AUTHOR: Portland Business - ()

As the owner of a registered domain name, Molly Reed of Kallard Group, Inc. contacted me about four weeks ago.

Reed said one of their clients wished to purchase a domain name that I’ve had registered for many years.

At first, I though it was a “scam”.

But, Reed answered all of my questions, including the exact step-by-step way the transaction would be conducted – including using an independent, third-party escrow agent.

We came to terms last week, the transaction was completed, and I have a check in my hand today from the escrow company.

In case of this transaction, the Kallard Group, Inc. was professional, fully explained the process, negotiated in good faith – and completed the transaction exactly as described.

For these reasons and facts, I attest that the Kallard Group, Inc. is a legitimate company, providing a legitimate service in a professional way.

Kallard Group is legitimate, and I thank them for their skillful negotiations

AUTHOR: TrueReport - ()

When Kallard Group first contacted us regarding our common law rights, I googled them and found this damaging report. I dragged my feet and almost lost the deal. It turned out they were representing a major company. LISTEN WITH RESPECT if they contact you!

We are many thousands of dollars richer today because we did so. They were professional, persistent, and diligent in our trademark issue, and our rights were protected, including our Facebook.

Thank you, Kallard Group! Scott Danvers and Brent Moore were our contacts and did an outstanding job both on the phone and via email.

Did not rip me off.

AUTHOR: Dean - ()

Just sold a domain to them for $120,000 and they were perfectly professional.  I dealt with Molly Reed.  They used Escrow.com to handle the money.  I'd use them again without problem.

Successful Domain Transfer with Kallard Group

AUTHOR: Dan MacDonald - ()

I had a successful experience selling a domain name to the Kallard Group.  I dealt with Scott Danvers.  I also experienced frustration in the time it took to coordinate and the waiting for funds to be gathered for the transfer of my domain into their register.  But it was done and it was lucrative.  I can vouch for the integrity of the Kallard Group based upon this one transaction.  The reason wht I write this rebuttal is because theperson that complained about the Kallard Group said do not transfer domains to these people.  That Iis bad advice.  I almost ended thevtransaction process based upon that rippoff report.  I did not heed the advice of the reporters and did complete the transfer- albeit a lengthy amount of time as the reporters described.  My point is the Kallard Group is not a rippoff.  They are slow and mindful.  They aee the opposite of a rippoff.  A rippoff takes your money or product before you've had enough time to process.  The Kallard Group is nothing but process.  Sell your domains to the Kallard Group with confidence.  We used escrow.com and eventually did a domain push withun the same registry.  It can be very complicated and I learned alot.  I own 88 domains and if you love to brand like I  do, you would do well to associate with the Kallard Group.  Dan MacDonald.  (((ROR redacted))) Davis, California

Simply not true

AUTHOR: Kallard Group - ()

This complaint is completely unfounded. We did not have this person’s Facebook page taken down. Furthermore, we never ask for a seller’s bank information or similar sensitive information. Our clients must approve offers/deals, and we always use an online escrow service to protect both sides when a deal is reached. It’s unfortunate that someone can submit untrue accusations like this on this site, and the site then makes it very difficult and expensive to remove them.