- Report: #1134897
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kamana
Kamana Kamana 'o Ka La Solar Energy Company Abandoned Leases, cancelled projects and appropriated resources. Portland Oregon
*Author of original report: Kamana O Kala, LLC – Notice - Updated
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- On March 14, 2014 the Energy Trust of Oregon removed their "Trade Ally" status and canceled six of their projects after receiving documentation about their business practices.
- As of the end of March their are outstanding labor claims for unpaid wages against Kamana O Kala, LLC in two of the three states they do business in. (Oregon & Louisiana)
- Kamana O Kala, LLC management and several senior staff are violating previous employment agreements by pursuing customers of Lite Solar, LLC.
- Kamana O Kala LLC has abandoned three leased properties in two different states accumulating over $50,000 in unpaid back rent.
- Kamana O Kala LLC has installed panels that belong to Lite Solar & Totalis Energy on at least three different projects without the authorization from the owner of the panels.
- In January of 2014 a lawsuit was filed against Kamana O Kala, LLC regarding issues including the unauthorized storage of Lite Solar/Totalis equipment and solar panel assets is pending and any conversion of these assets could further the parties involved under extreme scrutiny the permissions associated with the transfer of these assets.
Bottom line for those considering new business with Kamana O Kala LLC is caution and prior investigation of the facts and exposure.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kamana-/nationwide/Kamana-Kamana-o-Ka-La-Solar-Energy-Company-Abandoned-Leases-cancelled-projects-and-appr-1134897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.