Complaint Review: Kami Shade losangeles California

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Kristin — chicago Illinois
Kami Shade losangeles California
7801 melrose avenue los angeles, California USA

Kami Shade losangeles California Horrible Customer Service, Tacky Nasty Attitudes, They Lie To Customers los angeles California

I ordered two garments with standard shipping which is 6-10 business days. I ordered it on the 16th of december it did not come to January 30th. Which means they did not ship it until the week after I ordered. They said it will be there by xmas eve.When i called to ask about my package, a woman with a nasty tone of voice, got frustrated, tossed the phone and gave it to a woman with a better attitude.

When I opened my package, it was ONE item instead of TWO!! They charged me for two items without notifying me that one of the items i requested was sold out. The items were for a special occasion they did not have any remorse for the conflicting information they gave me and also not informing me about the sold out garment.

I was told that my money will be refunded and posted on my account on 1/10/14. [continued below]....

..... Today is 1/13/2014 and I still have not recieved my funds. When i emailed them(there phone goes straight to vmail now) to ask about my funds they said that accounting is closed on weekends. That has Nothing to do with me beacuse they they said it will be posted on the 10th!!

Again they told one thing and came up with an excuse for not doing what they said. They sale they same exact clothing as other boutiques so dont waist your money!!!!This is the Worst expirience I have ever had with any store thus far!! I am an assitant manger of an Elite retail clothing store on Michigan Avenue Chicago, Illinois and we would never treat a paying customer like this!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kami-Shade-losangeles-California/los-angeles-California-90046/Kami-Shade-losangeles-California-Horrible-Customer-Service-Tacky-Nasty-Attitudes-They-L-1115112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kami Shade losangeles California