1. They allowed me to purchase a dress that they didn't even have material for, that was "on it's way to be delivered any day" from China. This delivery wasn't made for two weeks at least. I was not informed of this information until I emailed their company several times two weeks after the purchase date wondering where my package was. A few days later I got a response informing me that the material was still in China. They then said it would be there within the week from China but still had to go into production.
2. After the shipment wasn't arriving in the time it was promised I agree to have an alternate dress shipped to me that was titled "silver, gold and black." Upon arrival I discover the description is misleading, the dress is multi-colored silver as in something I'd wear to an ice skating competition, not solid silver.
3. I am advised to ship the dress back to a specific address so I can return the dress as it wasn't at ALL what I was told I would be receiving. I spend the money to ship It back overnight and Kami Shade never claimed the package. Two weeks later it shows back up on my door step.
4. Meanwhile on December 5th I'm notified my package arrived at Kami Shade and I'd be receiving a refund in 24-48 hours. A week and a half goes by when I start to write emails wondering where my money is. No response, not one.
5. December 15th I'm informed that it now takes 2-3 weeks for a refund to be processed, not the 24-48 hours I was promised. In the next breath I'm then informed that my package was being delivered back to me as it was unclaimed by Kami Shade company.
6. I am now at a loss of $20.00 for a shipment I was told to ship but Kami Shade didn't claim the package, approximately $10.00 for the original shipment charge and NO refund which I was promised for my hassle.
7. December 15th I was then told after several complaints that they would send me a return label for the horrific silver ice pageant dress I was sent so I did not have to spend more money on a shipment. I agreed to this however it is now December 20th and I haven't heard from the company in 5 days. Big surprise there.
This is has been by far the WORST experience I've ever had with any online company I've ever shopped with. Aside from the fact they respond to every fifth email I send they are completely clueless as to what is going on within their company and place all the blame on the customer. Odd.