- Report: #811720
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kami Shade
Kami Shade3771 Los Feliz Blvd, Suite 204 Los Angeles, California United States of America
Kami Shade Won't respond to emails for a return, unclaimed returned packaged so was sent back to me, misleading, the WORST customer service I've ever experienced. Los Angeles, California
*Consumer Comment: Kami Shade - Deceitful Practices! Refund not given!
*UPDATE Employee: Kami Shade' Has The Best Customer Service Ever!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. After the shipment wasn't arriving in the time it was promised I agree to have an alternate dress shipped to me that was titled "silver, gold and black." Upon arrival I discover the description is misleading, the dress is multi-colored silver as in something I'd wear to an ice skating competition, not solid silver.
3. I am advised to ship the dress back to a specific address so I can return the dress as it wasn't at ALL what I was told I would be receiving. I spend the money to ship It back overnight and Kami Shade never claimed the package. Two weeks later it shows back up on my door step.
4. Meanwhile on December 5th I'm notified my package arrived at Kami Shade and I'd be receiving a refund in 24-48 hours. A week and a half goes by when I start to write emails wondering where my money is. No response, not one.
5. December 15th I'm informed that it now takes 2-3 weeks for a refund to be processed, not the 24-48 hours I was promised. In the next breath I'm then informed that my package was being delivered back to me as it was unclaimed by Kami Shade company.
6. I am now at a loss of $20.00 for a shipment I was told to ship but Kami Shade didn't claim the package, approximately $10.00 for the original shipment charge and NO refund which I was promised for my hassle.
7. December 15th I was then told after several complaints that they would send me a return label for the horrific silver ice pageant dress I was sent so I did not have to spend more money on a shipment. I agreed to this however it is now December 20th and I haven't heard from the company in 5 days. Big surprise there.
This is has been by far the WORST experience I've ever had with any online company I've ever shopped with. Aside from the fact they respond to every fifth email I send they are completely clueless as to what is going on within their company and place all the blame on the customer. Odd.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kami-Shade/Los-Angeles-California-/Kami-Shade-Wont-respond-to-emails-for-a-return-unclaimed-returned-packaged-so-was-sent-811720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.