Complaint Review: Kamper City

• Reported By: Mark S — Stow Ohio United States of America
Kamper City
5549 Akron Cleveland Road Peninsula, Oh 44264 Internet United States of America

Kamper City Inexperienced Service Personal, Non Responsive Management, Internet

My experience with Kamper City was horrible. Not only did I find out that their service department is very inexperienced and unprofessional, but their management staff was unreasonable to correct the oversight of their service department.
I had the axle service performed on my cargo trailer (repack the bearing and adjust the brakes) 2 days after the work was performed I found 2 of the 4 dust caps had fallen off. I also found 2 of the 4 wheels were loose on the spindle. Once I notified the service department they did correct problem.
The worse part of all this is when I went back for the corrective repair they notified me, that from the obvious tire wear, they "now" observed that I have a bent axle. As they pointed this out to me it was so obvious "STEVE WONDER COULD HAVE SEEN IT". Therefore, I spent $246.00 in preventive maintenance that should have never been done.  Even though the entire $246.00 was wasted money I was only asking for them to show their good faith by refunding $150.00. After talking to several of the management they refused to offer any portion of a refund.
I went to this Company because Majestic Trailer was too busy at the time to provide the service. Don't make the mistake I made, wait for a qualified, customer service based company as Majestic Trailer. I am now delivering my trailer to Majestic for the axle replacement.

P.S. Check their BBB rating currently A- due to service problems

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kamper-City/internet/Kamper-City-Inexperienced-Service-Personal-Non-Responsive-Management-Internet-940905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kamper City