Complaint Review: Kane Damion

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Todd Miller — Allentown New Jersey
Kane Damion
Internet USA

Kane Damion Writers beware - Kane Damion is running a scam and never pays writers he contracts with. London Internet

*Author of original report: Still No Refund

Kane Damion uses multiple accounts at odesk to post bogus jobs for writers. He then resells the articles to other websites. The problem? He doesn't pay the writers and pockets all the money.

I wrote 47 articles for Kane Damion at an average of 500 words each. This took a week of my time, and he was to pay me the sum of $750 for the finished product. I received an email from odesk.com saying they were having difficulties collecting the money from Kane Damion to pay me. I logged in and found that Kane had deleted the account he used to defraud myself and 4 other writers. A quick search found him now at work on Elance, where his profiles have been suspended "pending investigation".

From this experience I have learned to do a little research on potential clients before agreeing to working for them. If you run into Kane Damion on a freelance site, don't fall for his scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kane-Damion/internet/Kane-Damion-Writers-beware-Kane-Damion-is-running-a-scam-and-never-pays-writers-he-cont-1163804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kane Damion

Still No Refund

AUTHOR: The Adwords Guy - ()

I feel I have been very patient. Tenscores.com has once again lied, claiming they had issued a refund with an absurd delay. The time of that delay has passed, and there is still no refund issued. I called my bank and confirmed there is also no refund pending in the system.