• Report: #1122089

• Reported By: Mary ann — Ocala Florida
Kanes Furnature
2526 Sw College Rd ocala, Florida USA

Kanes Furnature Bud Damarrow Beware of trashy sofa ocala Florida

I bought a sofa and table/chairs from Kanes Furniture in Ocala, Fl. I picked it up for Thanksgiving because they said it would take 3 weeks to come in. I got to the warehouse in which my table and sofa was not ready so I waited. They start bringing out my sofa and chairs in which one of the chairs was still packed and the others already put together. I asked why the one was in the box because I bought the fabric protection. The man there said "oh" sorry and took it to the back and returned with it together and said they put the fabric protection on. The sofa same thing. I bought it home and about three weeks later I noticed a couple stains, I called the warrenty for the fabric and got a hostle answer to WE DON'T COVER STAINS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. Called and emailed John Bouchard at Kanes with pics, Kanes came out to the house and I put a couple drops of water on the couch and the water just dripped through the sofa. [continued below]....

..... The man who came said OH YOU TOOK THE BUBBLE WRAP OFF SO WE DON'T KNOW IF THERE WAS THE FABRIC PROTECTION ON. What the heck does that have to do with ANYTHING, Do they expect me to keep the bubblewrap on after I get it home? So they call me the next day and say "WE DON'T COVER ANY RIPS... WT... This is the cheapest sofa I have ever had in my life and CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTING. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM KANES FURNITURE, IN MY OPONION THEY STINK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kanes-Furnature/ocala-Florida/Kanes-Furnature-Bud-Damarrow-Beware-of-trashy-sofa-ocala-Florida-1122089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kanes Furnature