Complaint Review: Kane's Furniture

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Patty — Davenport Florida
Kane's Furniture
98 north Lakeland, Florida United States of America

Kane's Furniture Advertises life time warranty. Been trying to get it fixed over 6 months and no one can give me answers. Lakeland, Florida

Purchased a living room set from Kane's in 2011 and paid cash for it.

In October of 2012 I called for service because the recliners in the love seat broke and the cushions were ripping and seams are coming apart. After them rescheduling three times due to call-ins and broken bones someone finally came to inspect the furniture.

They took pictures and said they would order parts not to worry it was all covered under warranty. And it would take about six weeks for the parts to arrive. In November had not received parts and called back. They said they would check on it and call me back.

In December called back again and found out the pictures were not down loaded so the parts had not even been ordered. They said they would reorder and it would take six to eight weeks for parts to come in , because they have to be shipped across seas on a ship cause the contract states they can't ship any other way. So the parts should be here late February early march.

In the first week of March I called and they said the parts should be delivered to my home in the next two business days. In the second week of March I called and stated I had not received my parts. They said the computer showed the parts were delivered to my home on the 7th. I told them I had three deliveries that week and none was from Kane's. they told me they would check into it and call me back.

In the third week got a return call saying they sent an e-mail to the parts department to try and find out what is going on. And still have no answers. On the 21st of March I called corporate , spoke to Steven and he stated that he has nothing in his computer showing any parts have even been ordered. They only thing the computer shows is that we purchased the furniture in 2011.

At whits end and don't know what else to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kanes-Furniture/Lakeland-Florida-/Kanes-Furniture-Advertises-life-time-warranty-Been-trying-to-get-it-fixed-over-6-months-1036810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kane's Furniture