Complaint Review: Kangaroo Keeper -

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 23, 2010

• Reported By: Mrs. V — hollywood Florida USA
Kangaroo Keeper -

Kangaroo Keeper - All Star Marketing Grp. LLC I placed an order to buy one/ get 1 free but I mistakenly ordered to separate orders which I noticed after my bill printed up. I immediately called the compant to stop the order and to correct it, Internet

I ordered this purse organizer online and moments afterwards, I realized I had placed a double order.  I immediately contact them but the man said he couldn't do anything as it was too soon as the order wasn't in their system yet.  He told me to wait 4 hours and then go back online to correct the order however it still wasn't there.  In fact, it didn't show up online until 4 days later in which I hit the cancel button.  A few days later I called to confirm that my order was cancelled and they told me that the order had already been shipped(even though the website state that the shipment takes between 4-6 weeks to process.

I did everything I could to stop this order but they seem to get a kick out of scamming people for a highly inflated non refundable shipping charge of $31.80 for a product that costs only $39.90.  I disputed it with AMEX and I was told they'd give me only my $39.90 back because the shipping is non refundable.  I called them long distance immediately after placing the order but they refused to cancel it even with me giving them my order number, I cancelled it online 4 days later but they still wouldn't honor the cancellation.  What more can a person do?  It's not like I received the order and then decided I didn't want it,  I called to cancel this order before the ink on their order form was dry.  I still will dispute the remainder.  If they want to do this to people, then they should not answer their phones and just ship the items out and get their ridiculous  shipping fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2010 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kangaroo-Keeper-/internet/Kangaroo-Keeper-All-Star-Marketing-Grp-LLC-I-placed-an-order-to-buy-one-get-1-free-bu-643644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kangaroo Keeper -