Complaint Review: Kankakee Auto Mart

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: mailer — kankakee Illinois
Kankakee Auto Mart
2095 s s chuyler ave kankakee, Select State/Province USA

Kankakee Auto Mart if you are stupid you will be paying for that car for ever until you notice it then they will steal it.We "leased " a car that was over priced at 4800 250 a month we had it for a year and a half and out of no where they came and stole it sent a letter say we owed $3600 you do the math ..But we let it go because we the car was a piece of you know what they stole all my property and said I would have to take them to court ..I hope somebody can do something about them because people work hard for they're money and don't need to waste time with these clowns kankakee Illinois

This place is a ripoff... You will be paying for ever if you are stupid. We purchased a car that was over priced at $4800 and we had it for a year  and a half paying 200 to 250 a month.Out of no where they stole my car saying  they dont want to work with us anymore and that our balance was $3600 Oh and I forgot to mention that we paid them $1200 after we was told we owed 3700 smh still trying to figure out how they can do this. my car was rigged by the chubby son he stuffed a wet rag some where under the dash to stop the heatercore smoke from coming in the car while you test drive it  he said nothing was wrong with it and turned out to be one thing  or another from day one cooling problems smh this place sucks. Karma will get them. My property was stolen also and I was told I will have to take them to court to get it back little do they know

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kankakee-Auto-Mart/kankakee-Select-StateProvince-60901/Kankakee-Auto-Mart-if-you-are-stupid-you-will-be-paying-for-that-car-for-ever-until-you-n-1148353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kankakee Auto Mart