Complaint Review: Kannaway

Internet USA

Kannaway Paid Kannaway in FULL NEVER RECIEVED MERCHANDISE Internet

*Consumer Comment: Hummm

*Author of original report: RECIEVED MERCHANDISE

Paid in FULL for the package which includes salve and a hemp vap. Salve arrived after 3 emails were sent to support@kannaway.com. No HEMP VAP YET. Some one owes me $100.00 which is what they charged for the VAP and they did not send it. I have written several emails and after this I will do a YOU TUBE video with all the emails to show I am not lying.

I am not one to complain and if this was only $10.00 then I may have let it go, but $100 dollars!!! They are scamming me because they keep sending me emails but not when, where or how my money or merchandise is going to be delivered.

I hope I am not the first one that this has happened to but I am sure it will not be the last of the complaints.

This is terrible business practices and I was going to sign up to represent this terrible company. Just because they sell hemp does not mean they have the right to steal money or act like their high off their own products. BAD BUSINESS.

I will pursue this until they send me my money or my product! I did not get anything free. I already PAID IN FULL!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kannaway/internet/Kannaway-Paid-Kannaway-in-FULL-NEVER-RECIEVED-MERCHANDISE-Internet-1136599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kannaway

Hummm

AUTHOR: someonewhoknows - ()

I would have to say that this is the one and only report of paying and not receiving. All others have paid and received their products. You should really get in touch with support@kannaway.com. Or you can try to get a message through to me on this site and I will help you rectify this situation.

RECIEVED MERCHANDISE

AUTHOR: Ripped Off - ()

I recieved my merchandise on April 8, 2014. Since this was all that I was asking for I am satisfied this is resolved. It is a unfortunate circumstance that I had to go to this length to recieve something I purchased but at least they did own up on their end and process my request. Thanks Kannaway.