Complaint Review: Kansas City Credit Services

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Mowgli — Medford Lakes New Jersey United States of America
Kansas City Credit Services
2016 Swift Avenue Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Kansas City Credit Services KCCS Bait and Switch Called MY Cellular Phone to Collect Deceptive Practices Kansas City, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a hoax

*Consumer Comment: They will use your business name

*UPDATE Employee: This must be an error or malicious report

Company called my cell phone.  Claim to fix your credit report by preying upon people already in debt.  Then when I couldn't pay the bill they report me to the credit reporting agencies.  They should advertise as a credit destruction company.  They operate on loophole that says they can dispute misinformation.  BS...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kansas-City-Credit-Services/Kansas-City-Missouri-64116/Kansas-City-Credit-Services-KCCS-Bait-and-Switch-Called-MY-Cellular-Phone-to-Collect-Decep-612238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kansas City Credit Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a hoax

AUTHOR: Donna+ - ()

AT KC Credit services, we have  23 year reputation without blemishes.  The company NEVER calls people as a "cold call", and the company NEVER calls anyone who has not been referred to us.  We work only with customers who have been personally recommended to us by a treasured referral partner.   We believe this to be a hoax, since the complaint has been allowed to be here without proof, name of the complaintant, or other information that would allow us to contact this person to remedy the problem.

HEre are some testimonials of satisfied customers, and more can be found at www.kccreditservices.com:

"Thank you for not giving up on me.  We want things easy and we want things now, whether they damage us or not.  I went from the low 400's to mid 700's in eight months, and my whole life opened up as a business owner."...Joseph G.

"Donna is a highly profeessional business associate with fantastic results in her field of expertise!  I would recommend Donna to anyone needing her advice and/or consulting expertise!  Hat's off to Donna!"...Denise Yeagle

"I used Donna for over two years, and they did remove items from all three credit bureaus.  I would highly suggest you use Donna."...Todd Harris, VP of Sales at RPM Mortgage

To learn more about the services provided by KC Credit Services, call 816-421-8001 and ask for Donna Perkins, President.

They will use your business name

AUTHOR: Scott Thompson - ()

Ask me how I know.  Make it a Great Day.

This must be an error or malicious report

AUTHOR: Kansas City Credit Services - (United States of America)

We have tried all different ways to contact the person who filed this report, but failing a usable email address or phone, we have been unable to connect.

Kansas City Credit Services, Inc. does not contact people in the way described.  With 21 years of solid performance with over 110,000 customers, there are no complaints out there except this.  During those 21 years, KCCS has maintained an A+ record with the Better Business Bureau.  Anyone wanting to do due diligence on this firm should also look at www.creditboards.com, or contact the National Association of Credit Service Organizations, the voluntary regulatory body for this industry.

If you are the person who filed this report, please call our office so we may make this right.  816-421-8001, and ask for the President, Donna Perkins.