Complaint Review: Kaplan College

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: unhappywife — Kentucky United States of America
Kaplan College

Kaplan College Kaplan University horrible, rip off Internet, Internet

My experience with Kaplan college was horrible, I was enrolled in one of their diploma program, where i admit i was running out of time to finish the course load.  When i called to ask for an extension they informed me that i was never a student for that program.
I called the company where i had got my loan for this program to have them investigate it, after over 2 weeks of waiting to hear an answer they came up with this. I was enrolled in the program and they will not refund the money i can put more money into this school and finish the course or they will refund me a max of about 400 dollars, of which i paid out over 3000 for this course.
Kaplan seems to like to make things go their way no matter what, first when i wanted to pay for an extension i was never a student, then when the financial place called them and said if she was never a student we want our money back they all of a sudden found my student records and are not willing to refund me my money.
Personally if you don't want to play games with your money, loans or your degree/diploma i would suggest looking else where for a college, there are plenty of them out there.  Beware of Kaplan!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-College/internet/Kaplan-College-Kaplan-University-horrible-rip-off-Internet-Internet-869507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan College