Complaint Review: Kaplan University - Online Campus

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Lewisville Texas
Kaplan University - Online Campus
www.kaplan.edu Ft. Laudderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Kaplan University - Online Campus THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAM ARTIST Ft. Laudderdale Florida

I started at Kaplan a year ago and they kept saying for the last four months I was there ,that I had missing documents . I had faxed in to Xavier like 10 times , seriously. Finally I could not take it anymore because they were charging me 3,000 dollars for these missing documents.

I am glad that I got out while I did but It would be awesome if any one knows of a law suit to join because they said when I stared that my student loans and pell grant would cover it. They took all that and more. I never failed a class. I always faxed and did every thing they wanted me to do . I would never wish there craziness on anyone. They do not care about people. They are money hungry people.

Donna Lee Raymond said she would keep in contact with me while in school,she was my admittance counselor. Kaplan also says you need 90 credits for an assoicates degree. LIARS ,you only need 60 credits. THEY ARE A HUGE RIP OFF , Do not go to KAPLAN whatever you do. I want to wash my hands of them!!!I changed to another online college , and they are way more professional. And more known.

Amy****
Lewisville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University-Online-Campus/Ft-Laudderdale-Florida/Kaplan-University-Online-Campus-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-SCAM-ARTIST-Ft-Laudderdale-Florida-415394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University - Online Campus