Complaint Review: Kaplan University - Online Campus

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: dkwebber33@yahoo.com — Topeka Kansas United States of America
Kaplan University - Online Campus
6301 Kaplan University Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Fl Internet United States of America

Kaplan University - Online Campus disabled my accont then telling me i owe them 3k and they never recived my loan or my grant Internet

I started attending Kaplan University online and i payed for four classes. I attened my first semster then went on christmas brake when I went to log in to start my new classes it said that my account was disabled, I called finacial ad and asked them what was going on they told me that I had to pay in full 3000 dollars. I had already took out a loan and got a grant for school both equaled out to 10k. I asked her where this had come from and she said that they had never recieved any money from me. I have proff that both my loan and my grant went threw. I kept all paper work from kaplan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University-Online-Campus/internet/Kaplan-University-Online-Campus-disabled-my-accont-then-telling-me-i-owe-them-3k-and-th-571049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University - Online Campus