Complaint Review: Kaplan University online

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: crushed — Flagstaff Arizona
Kaplan University online
Davenport, Iowa USA

Kaplan University online KU campus One credit away from graduation Davenport Iowa

I am a criminal justice major with Kaplan University. I am one credit away from graduation and was not told that my financial aid has run out until I recieved a bill requesting payment. Upon finding out this information I took a leave of absence both financial and medical reasons.

It seems like every customer service representative I have spoken with has given me a different story. They have recently sent my account to collections and withdrawing me from the criminal justice program. I am at a loss becaue of the actions taken by this university.

I for the life of me can not understand how every single person I have spoken to can give me a different story. To make matters worse now that Kaplan has withdrawn me Sallie Mae has informed me that I am now delenquent in payment yet I have not recieved any notice asking for payment or any type of payment agreement.

I am at a total loss I am disabled and no one will listen to me and stop giving me the run around. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University-online/Davenport-Iowa-52807/Kaplan-University-online-KU-campus-One-credit-away-from-graduation-Davenport-Iowa-1112181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University online