Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:Loves Park Illinois
Kaplan University
6301 Kaplan University Ave. Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Carolina Moquete,Kenneth White,Patricia Gianino Kaplan University This company deceived me and found out everything about me under false pretenses.They have all my personal information at their disposal. Fort Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion - Afer finding this website, I am so thankful to you guys.

*UPDATE Employee: Victors Castillio's emails...

This company had me give them all my information and tell them of my hopes and dreams.They have made a mockery of them and now they continue to harass me and tell me that I will be back.I have done everything to try and cancel,hopefully I have acheived that.I will never trust anyone again.I feel this is such a dark world we live in.

Everything is about money.I can't relax ever again.I feel so paranoid.I feel like they will destroy me if I did not stop them in time.I hope somebody can stop these people for good.They are evil.Chris Hansen if you read this,please do something to stop these kind of people.They are destroying peoples lives.

Loves Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Carolina-MoqueteKenneth-WhitePatricia-Gianino-Kaplan-University-This-company-deceived-me-280285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion - Afer finding this website, I am so thankful to you guys.

AUTHOR: Justice - (U.S.A.)

I was almost rippped off by Kaplan University.

Afer finding this website, I am so thankful to you guys.

For all the Kaplan victims, If you were a former student or a student now at this bootleged school, check out these site below to file your complaint.

I've contacted FAFSA and they gave me 2 numbers to call.

866-224-6684 or their website: www.fldoe.org/cie

Secretary of state 515-281-5865

Kaplan is license through them.

I spoke to a lady and she suggested that the victims complain and she made a comment that they were not aware that Kaplan university was doing such thing.

Have your proof handy guys and girls.

Victors Castillio's emails...

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

9/29/2007 ...1:42PM
To: Kenneth White

I have went through steps 1 & 2 I am awaitng my PIN.Do you know how long it takes to get that?I will be going with my wife to do some baby sitting at her brothers tonight.If you can't reach me please leave me a message.

best ragards,Victor

10/02/2007 ...8:29PM
To: Kenneth White

I hadn't had a chance to contact you.I have been so hectic with so many things at once.My wife wasn't feeling well and had to go to doctor.I am trying to finish my forms out.I was having a hard time finding my tax info too.I found it,I hope to finish whatever is left tomorrow.I amhighly interested in my education.I am so short on time it seems.No matter how hard I try to balance everything there is always something else to do.Hopefully I can get things in order soon.

Best regards,VIctor

10/03/2007 ...6:42PM
To: Kenneth White

I finished the FAFSA! I just need the PIN and sign it.Please forgive me if I don't answer back right away just leave me a message and let me know ahead of time what next?Thank you for your patience.I have so many things going on right now.

Regards,Victor

P.S. If after all this I can't do the classes this fall,when can I do it next and would I have to do this all over again?

10/03/2007 ... 6:55PM

I signed the FAFSA

10/03/2007 ..... 9:00PM
To: Kenneth White

I tried to access my FAFSA and it did not recognize me.Somehow the password got reset or something.I am doing it over.It is the only way isn't it?

10/03/2007 ...9:16PM
To: Kenneth White
But I think you already new.I could not access for 3 5 days.That is all.I am so relieved.I thought I lost everything.

-----------------

I have probably 10 more email from Victor all ver cooperative. Victor contacted me crying stating that his cancer screening did not go well and he was affraid that he would have to withdraw from school. He was completly withdrawn within 5 days. He was not personally charge anything nor was there anything charged against his financial aid. He was given a scholarship that covered his deposit and a portion of his tuition.

As in life this story also has 3 sides. His side My side and the truth. I every email that was sent to me from Victor and if anyone would like to read them from start to finish all you have to do is ask.