Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:Hallandale Beach Florida
Kaplan University
1601 University Drive, Fort Laurderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Kaplan University Beware Fort Laurderdale Florida

What I know. I work for Kaplan, and I must say, I don't agree with the telemarketing style they have. Years ago I took courses from them for the the LSAT which is for pre law, sucked. I did end up in law school but not from them. Anyway, online school is not for everyone, and as it stands now as far as I am concerned is it for the money for the schools. People need to know who are completing their degree what they have to gain from it? Don't be some person who has no clue? All online schools are the same, but I will admit Kaplan has a better program from what I have seen, as much as I hate to say it. I'm kinda of a no BS person, but what I do know if you are going to spend that kinda money it should be for the best. It is really not all that bad, and from the people I have talked to they love it. Let's be real clear about this. I do not think Kaplan is the best place to be, that is a person own decision, and you will have many to pick from. I don't agree with Kaplan nor will I. It has become a telemarketing game and nothing to do with education which concerns me the most. They hire people and they will fire people for not enrolling a certain number of students. That beings said, what does all that mean?

Aviationtech
Hallandale Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University/Fort-Laurderdale-Florida-33009/Kaplan-University-Beware-Fort-Laurderdale-Florida-456363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University