Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Reported By: Anangrymom — Boca Raton Florida
Kaplan University
Internet USA

Kaplan University Fraud, Filing for ATB Online Internet

I attended school at Kaplan in 2008. I was approved for my program before taking the required exam. I had problems during the exam which I told the school about yet received no reply. I was rushed through the application process and never was fully informed of the loan repayment requirements (what happened to the truth in lending act???) When I signed up for school I agreed to pay $12,000 in total tuition. I took out a co-signed parent PLUS loan for $8000 and paid it back, thinking I could pay the remainder...then come to find out Im 20k in debt. The school was not honest right from the beginnning. I am smart, capable, even graduated with honors- yet they got the better of me and now my entire future will suffer for it. I sincerely hope anyone reading this will think twice before attending this total scam of a school. I would have already paid off my entire loan if I had gone to a Community College in my area instead of this ridiculous excuse for an 'educational' institution. Please let me know of any class action suits being filed against Kaplan unversity so that I may take part and hopefully get some much-needed financial justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University/internet/Kaplan-University-Fraud-Filing-for-ATB-Online-Internet-1166932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University