Complaint Review: Kaplan University

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Netty — Newman Grove Nebraska United States of America
Kaplan University

Kaplan University TO lead others in Bad Business This is the worst financail business experiance that I have had yet with a college; Kaplan is not only dishonest they have no experiance in customer, student relations. Internet

Kaplan was clever in their acedemic approach.
They deceive you from the beginning. I like so many went to attend there. Was informed from my financail aid counselor that the FA was enough for my tuition, but just incase would I sign and apply for a loan thru CITI Bank, so I did, but was assured that I did not need the loan.
When I started getting a loan payment statement from CITI Bank that is when I was aware that I did indeed get the loan.
What A fool I was, I wrote, made calls and kept the emails with no response from Kaplan. I am making payments on a loan that I was told I did not need.
CITI Bank instructs me to contact Kaplan, so you do, with no response EVER and you are on the hood for this bill.....
SO thanks Kaplan for the education in dishonesty, criminal behavior and how to RIP off the student,

Newman Grove,New England

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University/internet/Kaplan-University-TO-lead-others-in-Bad-Business-This-is-the-worst-financail-business-expe-840630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University