plot

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: dnk — Fort Worth Texas
Kaplan University
Nationwide USA

Kaplan University Kaplan College Kaplan Career Center Kaplan Tech School Kaplan is a ripoff, and basically useless Fort Worth NationwideTexas

Fort Worth, Texas.

The Kaplan College here is a JOKE. Not only is every staff member pretty much incompetent, they hold childish grudges, and act like spoiled children. They have no intrest in your well being, or your grades, only your money, and sadly, they make it painfully obvious that you are nothing more that dollar signs to them.

If you make it past the lack of skill with thier "teachers", and find yourself looking for a place to log your extern hours, GOOD LUCK! The "career services" administrator is the devil. She is a horrible person who doesnt really do much of anything, and can never actually answer any of your questions.

She calls me way to often while I am at my job site ,and wants to talk about stupid, useless, mundane things that she could easily email me about, but refuses, for some unknown reason. Even though I have asked her to stop calling me while I am at work about stupid things, she still does. and after I sent her an email telling her to stop because I find it unproffessional, she called my clinics CORPARATE OFFICE, and made up some BS lie about how an employee answered her phone call and told her to "stop calling", and then hung up on her.

I know this to be a complete lie, because I had been the front of office for 3 days, and she didnt call when she claimed she did. I dont know what she has against me, but this grown lady is acting like a child, and it is embarrasing me.

The "president" of the school is just as useless. Noone in that places give a shit about anything. Noone cares about you. They will barely teach you the basics, and send you on your way. but go forbid you dont pay them at the exact time you are supossed to. They will hunt you down, and make sure you know that you owe them, or else.

Its horrible that they can continue to opperate this way, but this is my warning to you.

Dont go to Kaplan. Just dont do it. You will regret it. They will rip you off, and take you for all you have.

They are a horrible place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University/nationwide/Kaplan-University-Kaplan-College-Kaplan-Career-Center-Kaplan-Tech-School-Kaplan-is-a-ripo-1157995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University