Complaint Review: Kaplan university online

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: destiniec — Phoenix Arizona
Kaplan university online
Internet USA

Kaplan university online ripped off, took all loan money and kept it. Phoenix Internet

I only did on line classes for 3 months,  and quit. Kaplan reported me to the education credit bureau for over $10,000. The loan was borrowed through bank of America. Kaplan kept the loan money and never returned it tonthe bank. The irs took my income tax return in 2014 (for 2013) for $3600. I never even finished a semester when I call kaplan they said, I own all of it because I went for a full year. In which I did not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-university-online/internet/Kaplan-university-online-ripped-off-took-all-loan-money-and-kept-it-Phoenix-Internet-1160913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan university online