Complaint Review: Karen Parsons - The Hair And Face Lounge

• Submitted: Sun, August 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:Apex North Carolina
Karen Parsons - The Hair And Face Lounge
237 W. Chatham Street Cary, North Carolina U.S.A.

Karen Parsons At "The Hair And Face Lounge" Horrible Hair Extensions Cary North Carolina

I warn women looking for a "certified" Great Lenghts extensions hair stylist, to please not to go to "The Hair and Face Lounge" in Cary, NC. Karen Parsons the owner and "certified" GL stylist charged me over 1,400 dollars for hair extensions. They only looked good for two days after she put them in. After my first wash the straight hair I had payed for, turned into this horribly frizzy and curly hair, and it hads never returned to what it looked like post-application. Since my natural hair is straight, it looks like I have two types of hair in my head. After she got her money, she did dot want to talk to me about a week later when I called and told the receptionist that I was starting to loose extension pieces already. I have alwasy taken proper care of my extensions I don't go swimming anymore. i was my hair three times a week. I let it air dry, and I only use the products she had me buy and the brush provided by her. I went through a terrible ordeal in my life, and I had extensions put on to regain a bit of my sel-steem. It was a big mistake. My natural hair is already showing signs of damage, and one and a half months after the service was performed, I have already lost over 1/3 of the extensions, and visible gaps in my head can been seen. I am embarassed, and only wear my hair in a bun. She finally answered one of my e-mails yesterday, and said "I will be glad to remove the extensions for free, but I will not refund your money". Is she joking? I would be insane to let this woman ever touch my hair again. Please stay away. She will lie, take your money, and leaving you looing like 10 cents.

Rosana
Apex, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karen-Parsons-The-Hair-And-Face-Lounge/Cary-North-Carolina-27511/Karen-Parsons-At-The-Hair-And-Face-Lounge-Horrible-Hair-Extensions-Cary-North-Carolina-358666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karen Parsons - The Hair And Face Lounge