- Report: #938392
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Karen Sherard
Karen Sherard7190 Flagstone Place Union City, Georgia United States of America
Karen Sherard Assurance Property Management Group, LLC - Karen Sherard Managing Director She works very hard to keep herself happy, not YOU! Union City, Georgia
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REBUTTAL TO ASSURANCE CLIENT PIERRE SONSINI COMPLAINT 1255 BRIARCLIFF ROAD
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Anything else that your property needs: just pray! I'll give you a few examples:
1) When the tenant moved out she supposedly "inspected" the place to see if they had some responsibility in some damage that i saw later on. There was little doubt in my mind that her "inspection" lasted not more that 2 minutes.
2) If you're not careful, she'll make you spend an enormous amount of money when the tenants move out, in repairs that don't exist. Again, I'm convinced that instead of carefully inspecting the property, all she did was to get a list of repairs from the Internet. it was foolish, if I had followed her "advice", I would have had to repaint the wall, change all toilets, etc., it would have been a wash for me, financially.
3) Instead of researching the market to see what kind of rent was appropriate for the tenants, she asked very little and gave them one month for free! Wow! Yes, she asked me before doing that, and I agreed, however, I trusted her because she told me "In today's market condition, this is the only way to make sure that the property wouldn't stay vacant for too long". Yes, very well done, in fact a new tenant locked in that offer in less than two hours!
4) Each time I confronted her on her inefficiency, laziness and inappropriate management, instead of apologizing, she became increasingly bitter with me, and guess what, after realizing the mess she'd made, instead of being willing to fix it, she quit! Easy solution from her part, just quitting!
Even when confronted with compelling evidence that her negligence translated into losses for me, instead of saying "I'm sorry", she maintained that "she'd been working very hard to make the owner and the tenants happy". Guess what, none of us were!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karen-Sherard/Union-City-Georgia-30291/Karen-Sherard-Assurance-Property-Management-Group-LLC-Karen-Sherard-Managing-Director-S-938392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.