Complaint Review: Karen Van Beyer

• Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: Tara — Newark Delaware United States of America
Karen Van Beyer
3350 Ridgelake Dr. Suite 200 Metaire, Louisiana United States of America

Karen Van Beyer Child Custody Report is inconclusive words and phrases used are incorrect to benefit my ex Metaire, Louisiana

Karen Van Beyer was the judge Honorable Nancy Miller Court of the 24th Judical District preferred choice to do the evaluation for my child custody case.  This is a relocation case, however, Karen Van Beyer has contradicting statements through-out the report. Words that I did not say...things that my daughters did or said are not true.

Karen Van Beyer explained to us that the evaluation is based on the best interest of the children, but the report contains issues that we had in our marriage. Information to harm me and not my ex-where evidence (facts) was provided,that was totally ignored. The report is not based on facts, but only on lies that my ex-husband supplied to her which I can only assume that he said these things, but knowing his track record of being a compulsive liar.

Everyone in my family are educated and she even changed my status of my education.

I demand a refund and if I find more evidence of the same I will bring this information to the media. Not only is this not correct based on the guidelines, but the harm that she has caused to many families; allowing children to be harmed because of her perception of women. I do not understand this.

If you need a copy of this report I am willing to supply it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karen-Van-Beyer/Metaire-Louisiana-70002/Karen-Van-Beyer-Child-Custody-Report-is-inconclusive-words-and-phrases-used-are-incorrect-746012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karen Van Beyer