Complaint Review: Karen Wrigley Professional Animal Communicator

• Reported By: MTooMom — Goldsboro North Carolina
Karen Wrigley Professional Animal Communicator
Fairfax, Virginia USA

Karen Wrigley Professional Animal Communicator FRAUD Fairfax Virginia

2 years ago I had the unfortunate conversation with Karen Wrigley. My precious German Shephard ran away when my 7 year old son left the screened in porch door unlocked. My daughter who was 15 at the time had been in a diving accident and is paralyzed from the waist down. Toby meant the world to her and cheered her up greatly. After looking night and day for 3 days straight someone suggested I try an animal psychic. Time was of the essence. I received a call back the next day from the so called psychic. I started to cry while speaking to her and she kept insisting I was sending out negative energy and that Toby ran away because of the stress from my daughter's accident. She said I shouldn't focus on finding my dog but focus on my daughter. Toby was my daughter's world. I was told that Toby was alive close to a farm with a blue, green, gray, or black barn. I assumed Toby was at a farm 5 miles away because this family has weather beaten gray barn. When I arrived at the farm the family who lived there said they had not seen a dog only their own dog. I drove for 2 hours to every farm possible. No one had seen him. When I telephoned Karen to get more details she would not answer her phone and she would not answer emails. Finally I had a family memer in Maryland call, pretending to need a service. She started raising her voice saying how dare they trick her and that she is not responsible for lost animals and what they do. My daughter ended up trying to commit suicide because of her dog being gone. While I attempted to explain this information to the so-called psychic she would not answer me. My daughter had to spend 2 weeks in a psychiatric hospital. Toby was found 7 months later 45 miles away because of a microchip. he was severely underweight and had tapeworms.  If the psychic had not given me such bad information then I would have found him and would not have wasted $150. I would have filed this complaint sooner if I had known about this website. I see someone else had the exact same problem as me. She took the person's money and gave them nothing. PLEASE, please do not use this woman!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karen-Wrigley-Professional-Animal-Communicator/Fairfax-Virginia/Karen-Wrigley-Professional-Animal-Communicator-FRAUD-Fairfax-Virginia-1079604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karen Wrigley Professional Animal Communicator

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC