residential

• Reported By: DfromMI — Holmdel New Jersey United States of America
Karen's Treasures
34 West Front Street Keyport, New Jersey United States of America

Karen's Treasures SCAM ARTIST/THIEF/PSYCHO/LIAR Keyport, New Jersey

I felt compelled to write about this unprofessional, abrupt, abusive person named Karen who owns Karen's Treasures. By the recommendation of a friend, I brought in items to her Consignment/Antique Shop to sell. When I came in, Karen wrote up a list of items that I gave her. She kept a copy of the inventory and I took a copy of the inventory. She said that I could come in any time and pick up my collectibles.

Six months ago she called me and stated that she had money for me. I am in the process of moving so I just had time to go in and see what was left from the inventory that I gave her. I did not have my receipt on me but I do have it in my possession. I can prove that I had a contract with her to sell items for me.

When I went into her store she was unprofessional and combative. She refused to look up my information even though she admitted that she did in fact have items of mine left in the store. She asked her son to escort me out of the store because she did not want to work with me on finding my inventory or even checking to see where my items might be! She stated that she had personal problems and that she did not want to 'deal' with me!! She was also smoking in the store which I found very offensive.

The mutual friend that we have no longer speaks to her and has had issues with her behavior as well. I just wanted to get back my property and never deal with this woman again. Thank you for taking the time to read this...I wish someone would do an investigation into her business because I do believe that she is up to all kinds of shady activities!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karens-Treasures/Keyport-New-Jersey-07735/Karens-Treasures-SCAM-ARTISTTHIEFPSYCHOLIAR-Keyport-New-Jersey-960107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karen's Treasures