Complaint Review: Karina Knauseder

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Courtney — Pembroke Pine Florida United States of America
Karina Knauseder
801 Brickell Av Miami, Florida United States of America

Karina Knauseder Karina Knauseder Karina Knauseder, impersonating or pretending to be Supervise from Trade electronics co usa. hiring security to driving to different location and use W-4 forms, uniform sheet & fake contract forms to Miami, Florida

*General Comment: Trade electronics USA still doing it

*General Comment: how to contact

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I have Karina's email access!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Need help prosecuting Karina

Karina Knauseder, impersonating or pretending to be Supervise from Trade electronics co usa. hiring security to driving to different location and use W-4 forms, uniform sheet & fake contract forms to hirer employees. She ownly communicate by text and calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karina-Knauseder/Miami-Florida-33139/Karina-Knauseder-Karina-Knauseder-Karina-Knauseder-impersonating-or-pretending-to-be-Su-978449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karina Knauseder

#1 General Comment

Trade electronics USA still doing it

AUTHOR: Diggy - ()

My buddy just went to interview with this lady on Friday and they offered him a Securit's job for 175000. He is so gullible and he sent me a text of the contract. This is when I researched the company and found these articles on them. He thinks it is for reaL. What are they trying to get out of him?

#2 General Comment

how to contact

AUTHOR: upsetcustomer - (United States of America)

I already contact the Hollywood PD. I am working with a Sergeant there and the state attorney's office. How can I contact you? It is very important.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I have Karina's email access!!!!

AUTHOR: Avenged one - (United States of America)

I was an unsuspecting victim turned advocate. I got $6100 from her for what she owed me in payroll and auto expences (yea, she was driving me around). But, if it weren't for this website and the dedicated persons who post here, I would not of been able to recoup my monies. I was her tech repair & Microsocft Engineer. She was a bit trusting considering her nature. I did my due dilligence and discovered all these postings on her in many different alliases.

I will be contacting the Hollywood Police Dept. and turning over her email account to them. You got to see the crap there is on here. She is still blatently selling that Ralph Lauren furniture online. Please feel free to contact me and I will compile a name for POC at Hollywood Police Dept. She seems to operate there since her child is there.

Need help prosecuting Karina

AUTHOR: upsetcustomer - (United States of America)

This person is continuing to scam people. She is currently under "Deferred Prosecution" with Miami State Attorney's office. If we can show she's committing new crimes, we can possibly get her kicked out of the program and incarcerated. Please provide some contact info so that I can get a hold of any victims.