Complaint Review: Karina nurutdinova

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Florida — Tampa Florida
Karina nurutdinova
2286 Bergen Ave. Brooklyn, New York USA

Karina nurutdinova Romaflorence1 eBay seller rips off buyers and EBay knows AND allows per their own rep Brooklyn New York

This person who goes by the name romaflorence1 on EBay lists and sells hundreds of auctions for health and beauty items on EBay.

What at I have found in my direct experience AND from others too is that if the auction does not meet her expected price she blocks payment through Paypal (eBay owned) and then claims technical issues and "hopes it is resolved" so you can get your item. All the while selling over 700 OTHER ITEMS through paypal.

I won some cologne at a good price and the shenannigans started immediately. I emailed and got the hope it works story and then saw others saying the same thing. I called EBay and spent over 30 minutes with them and then paypal and one EBay employee TOLD ME, yes we know what she is doing but she is a good seller so.....basically deal with it.

I left negative feedback after Imcould not pay and guess what, she files a non pay case against me. Then EBay removes my feedback and gas done it now on a huge amount of the same type cases. I then bid on about 10 auctions and own and guess what, the ONLY ONE, I was not allowed to try to on was the cologne with the too low bid.

Then I actually paid for one to see if I got the item and EBay removed that one from being able to even follow up on.

I am backing off eBay as they have gone down hill in last two years and allow sellers to sell crap or cancel winning bids at will. I also have a storage unit FULL OF CRAP Vintage electronics sellers sent me and had to file cases on to get my funds back. Sellers know most will not go to or even know the game well enough to get their money back. The eBay policy is buyers who get crap PAY to return it. Seriously? Yep.

because I have over 900 buys they apparently don't delete me but I told them this time they went too far.

If you want to join a class action let me know. I am calling 60 Minutes too.

no eBay, I am NOT KIDDING

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karina-nurutdinova/Brooklyn-New-York-11234/Karina-nurutdinova-Romaflorence1-eBay-seller-rips-off-buyers-and-EBay-knows-AND-allows-pe-1123171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karina nurutdinova