• Report: #619371

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Karl Bryan
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Karl Bryan Leader Global Consulting Snake Oil Sales and Marketing Franchise Scam Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It's all true... Karl Brya is a SCAM

*Consumer Comment: Karl's Done Everything He's Promised to Me

*UPDATE Employee: This Report Is Plain WRONG! Karl Bryan is one of the most trustworthy people I know

*Consumer Comment: Karl Bryan | Leader Global Consulting The Real Deal

Before you consider doing business with Karl Bryan or Leader Global Consulting read this rip off report at least 7 times!

Karl Bryan is a smooth vacuum cleaner type sales person.  A modern day snake oil scam and rip off.

Karl Bryan's so called bullet proof marketing system is a sham, much of it copied from real marketing guys like Action Coach International founder Brad Sugars and Marketing legends like Jay Abraham.

As for his No Results - No Fee guarantee... that's exactly what you get... NO RESULTS.   Although you could argue the results will be a cleaned out bank account and nothing to show for it in return.

Karl Bryan's franchisees are lucky to have made back what they invested.   What a novel concept, invest in a franchise just to break even.  At Best.  Don't be fooled by his video testimonies.   Not one single franchisee has been able to produce half of the projected income.   Not one of his "franchisees" is currently operating full time. All moved on. Cut their losses.

If you are even slightly interested in doing business with Karl Bryan, do yourself a favor and walk away.   Walking away from Karl Bryan and Leader Global Consulting is the smartest thing you can do for your financial and mental health.

Karl Bryan has an uncanny ability to blame everyone but himself for the failure of a "franchise" and "sales and marketing system" that he has on offer.  Calling his scammy marketing system a license where the law narrowly lets him get away with it, and promoting done for your internet business websites are his latest failures.

Don't waste another breath on this low-life scam.  Karl Bryan has done nothing but drain my bank account.  I've invested my valuable time, energy, money.  My faith, my trust.  And in return my life savings are gone.  His guaranteed recession proof marketing system turned out to be nothing but a scam and hoax.  Quickly blaming everyone but himself.

The only thing Karl Bryan is interested in is stuffing his bank account at all costs.

Be not be fooled by this scam.  He puts on a good act.  Deep down he's a violent disturbed individual with temper tantrums, some say come from an inferiority complex due to his lack in height.  There's an expression that sums it up:  When you're not walking with the tallest, walk alone!  Certainly true here on many levels.

Karl Bryan is a scam.  A rip off.  A fake.  He will take you for as much money as he can.   Guaranteed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2010 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karl-Bryan/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Karl-Bryan-Leader-Global-Consulting-Snake-Oil-Sales-and-Marketing-Franchise-Scam-Vancouver-619371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karl Bryan

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

It's all true... Karl Brya is a SCAM

AUTHOR: Anonymous Critic - ()

Yeah it's unfortunately all true.  This little guy is a big scam.   The only people that will have positive rebuttals are those he pays off and hasn't screwed over yet.  It's just a matter of time and he will scam you too.  After all that's the (only) thing that Karl Bryan knows best.  Scamming.  I suppose if drinking and cheating on his wife Tammy Landry count then he's good at that too.  Karl Bryan is a scam and anyone that defends him should really watch their backs. Karl Bryan, You Scam, May You Get What you Want and Want and Want What You Get!

Karl's Done Everything He's Promised to Me

AUTHOR: Roger H. - (United States of America)

I've done business with Karl and am doing business with him now.  I don't know the particulars of whatever this upset poster is talking about but I've seen nothing in the business relations I've had with Karl that would suggest he is unethical.  Quite the contrary in my case.

Karl has provided me some good counsel and good tools to help me with my business and I would highly recommend him or his programs to anyone considering a career in business coaching.  Maybe Karl's system or tools just didn't sit right with this fellow or he has a personality conflict with Karl.  Either way, the online website has and does work for me and my business.

AUTHOR: Craig Maclean - (Canada)

To ANYONE reading;

I've worked 1-on-1 with Karl Bryan for more than 3 years... and my family has done business with both him and his companies for the past 5 years. This anonymous posting is absolutely false, a total and complete fabrication and just plain WRONG.

Karl is among the smartest, fairest and most brilliant marketers you could ever meet.  Beyond that, he's an amazing person who is truly dedicated to helping others. If he were ANYTHING like what this anonymous person writes, I would have stopped working with him a long time ago. Unethical business owners go through staff like underwear. Karl has built a VERY happy international team and I'm happy to be a part of it.

What else would you expect from an "anonymous" post? If I were to come online and criticize someone's business practices (and them personally), I surely wouldn't hesitate to put my name on it. I find it interesting that guys like Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Frank Kern, Kim Kiyosaki, T Harv Eker, Brendan Bouchard, Mike Koenigs, Mike Filsaime, John Reese and just about every other high end business person I follow have these so-called "Ripoff Reports" filed against them as well. So I suppose in some warped way Karl has now joined an elite group!

A better indication of Karl's true character and ethical integrity would be the event he hosts every year with his wife on their anniversary. For the past two years I've helped him organize his Paper Bag Project, an event he runs every December where he feeds over 1,000 homeless people. Check it out for yourself at

And regarding these so called "Ripoff Reports," here's a little bit of relevant info on this site and the integrity of those who operate it...

Rip Off Report is a very damaging website. If you have conducted even a little research about this website and the people who manage it, you know they are impossible to deal with. They do not care that almost every single report is false and planted by a competitor or disgruntled former employee. There is no way to have any Rip Off Report deleted from the RipOffReport.com website even when many are clearly just slander. They openly challenge people to sue them because they know that they are protected by the current laws.

As Earl noted in the post above, I'm also happy to answer any questions about this by personal phone call anytime. +1 604 761 7165 is my direct number.

Call me anytime to discuss this anonymous post and to get real feedback regarding Karl and his business practices. I promise you I can back up everything I provide to you with hard copy proof and live testimonials from others.

Craig Maclean

Karl Bryan | Leader Global Consulting The Real Deal

AUTHOR: Earl Hall - (United States of America)

You know, I have seen some really despicable things online, but this one really offends me personally.  This attack on Karl Bryan appears to be completely without merit.  I have worked with Karl Bryan for some time now and am a personal coach to pastors and ministry leaders all over the world.  Unlike the “anonymous” person that has written this slander I will give my name.  I am Rev. Earl B. Hall.  Not only am I a coach that uses the principles that Karl Bryan and Leader Global Consulting teaches, I am also an instructor at AMES Christian University.  I teach a BA level course there on how to market a ministry.
The principles that I have learned from Karl Bryan are a key factor in the success of my own company and in the ministries that I coach and teach as well.  I have received great results from using the strategies that Karl Bryan and Lead Global Consulting teach.  In the last 3 months my list has gone from just about 1000 to now over 5000 targeted leads.  Currently my websites are on the first page of google for the keywords that I targeted, and my income has tripled in those same three months.

I came across this ridiculous post and simply had to respond to it.  Karl Bryan is an upstanding businessman and is dedicated to providing the tools and resources needed in order to help small business owners like me.  Again, unlike the “anonymous” person that wrote this slanderous post, I will give my name and contact information for anyone to call me at anytime for more information.   I am Rev.  Earl Hall, my web address is www.marketyourministry.com and my office number is 877 810 0303.

Fred