Complaint Review: Karl Keene (Presidential Poools And Spas Of San Antonio)

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By:Hondo Texas
Karl Keene (Presidential Poools And Spas Of San Antonio)
Suite 700 1100 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Karl Keene (Presidential Poools And Spas Of San Antonio) Karl A Keene (pool builder) ripped off numerous hard working individuals in San Antonio Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Being Shop Lifted of Your Services

*Consumer Comment: Trying to find Karl Keene?

*Consumer Comment: Keene is living in Luverne MN

It is the end of November 2008 and no sign of Karl A Keene or our money. Karl Keene is a crook and must be brought to justice. No matter was city you are in - you are not safe as long as he is out there. There have been sightings in MN and FL (Miami) - he has many alias but some of them are:
Karl A Keene
Karl Arthur Keene
Arthur K Keene
Arthur Karl Keene
Karl Mancini

Please do not give your hard earned money to this man and please call the authorities so that he can be brought to justice.

Larry
Hondo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karl-Keene-Presidential-Poools-And-Spas-Of-San-Antonio/San-Antonio-Texas-78213/Karl-Keene-Presidential-Poools-And-Spas-Of-San-Antonio-Karl-A-Keene-pool-builder-rippe-392823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karl Keene (Presidential Poools And Spas Of San Antonio)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Being Shop Lifted of Your Services

AUTHOR: Karl Keene - (USA)

Most business owners are so excited and passionate about opening up their company that they simply desire to share great products and services with members of their community. I had been in business most my whole life and never had a better business bad report and had never been sued because I passionately delivered the very best I could all the years of my career. Then in late 2007- Spring of 2008, vehicles such as the Rip-Off report made it easy for competitors and/or client(s) to use multiple names making up multiple tales of how bad they were treated, what an easy rip-off it all is! I know I gave it my best shot to keep my clients happy, sure mistakes are made by all parties, and naturally I would do anything within reason but there are shoppers out there who simply will shoplift not caring what it cost the 7 day a week working business owner. Shoplifting cost business owners about 20% of their profits, but the shoplifters don't care. Not only do they shoplift, but when you catch them, and reason with them to be honest, they choose instead to use the internet to destroy business owners’ reputations. My father informed me to take the high road, ignore the critics--- so I choose to reflect on comments the majority of my clients have posted over the years such as this comment of a grandfather who paid our company for what we agreed to perform and we delivered a winning package for all parties!

Karl Keene

What other client(s) have shared:

"Karl,   I truly hope your business continues to flourish.   We are indeed proud of our pool and it gets better and better as we add little touches to the landscape and landscape lighting.  Plus, we are most appreciate for the personal service you and Julie provided.  The personal contact and little things like the tour of a pool construction site before our ground breaking and digital photographs of our own construction made our experience much more enjoyable and less worrisome than it might have been.  Getting the pool built and usable in barely a month for my grand daughter’s arrival was priceless.  Nothing can replace their excitement when we showed them a real, unique, in-ground pool instead of the plastic inflatable one they had used last year at our house in Nebraska.  Being able to teach a 2 and 3-year-old little girls their first swimming strokes was an experience of a lifetime for us.  No other pool builder in the area that we know of could have made the time line and accomplished that.  Your ideas made the final product a much better asset for our home than we had envisioned.  Lights, heater, spa, decking, water features,and patio plus timers, remote control, and quality equipment improve that value and our enjoyment.  We also appreciate your extra effort in locating fence and patio subcontractors that went beyond your obligations as a pool contractor. Lois and I have used our pool almost every day since water was put in,weather permitting.  But, we have noticed that while neighbors don't swim too much in their pools as the weather cools,we can comfortably swim in the heated pool on cool autumn days adding to our year around enjoyment.  Thanks for all you've done. Ken Clark II"

The difference with thankful clients verses the shop lifter is, honest clients' like Mr. Clark paid for the changes they made, such as fencing, changes we were agreeable to add unlike shoplifters making changes plus adding additions to the contract, but then refusing to pay for the extras they took. KK

Trying to find Karl Keene?

AUTHOR: Bird - (United States of America)

He is still living in Luverne Mn, is living in an apartment on Main street.  Here is a link to help you locate him:  http://www.mylife.com/c-1365055560  Or contact the Rock County Sheriffs department.

Keene is living in Luverne MN

AUTHOR: Bird - (United States of America)

Karl Keene is currently living in Luverne Minnesota.  He is on probation for a fraud conviction in Texas and was recently arrested and held in the Noble County Jail for an extended time.  He was recently released after he obtainded a court ordered in home breathalzyer tester.

He should not be to hard to find, Luverne is a town of only4,853 people!