Complaint Review: Karla Maria Issa

Karla Maria Issa
Internet USA

Karla Maria Issa A liar and plain crazy! Internet Chicago

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False and unfounded

*Author of original report: Beware of this Nanny!

*Author of original report: Beware of this nanny!

So this lady who owns Fancy Nannies in Chicago is indeed one full on crazy person! I would not let any children near her let alone hiring her to look after them. Why? Because she twist the truth and if she doesn't get her way, she will go accusing you of lying. One of my friend used her service and she regretted big time, her two little ones are definitely scare of nannies now because of her. While my friend regret of not getting a nanny cam to catch her in the acts, the bruises and marks on her two children are definitely prove something is going on especially these bruises and marks shows up after her day of watching the kids, this has happened more than once. Also, she threaten to sue my friend too because she said my friend and her children are accusing her of using force on the children, how ridiculous is that?!

If you love your children, then DO not hire her simple as that, there are plenty of wonderful and caring nannies out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karla-Maria-Issa/internet/Karla-Maria-Issa-A-liar-and-plain-crazy-Internet-Chicago-1048992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karla Maria Issa

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False and unfounded

AUTHOR: K Issa - ()

I am Karla and I have been a professional nanny for over 7 years. I have worked for multiple families for a year or more each. I am an upstanding citizen who volunteers and is in college. My reputation and the years I have devoted to childcare speak for themselves. Those who know me know that these allegations about child abuse are completely untrue. Logically, if a mother saw her children abused would her first, second, or even third course of action be to take to a questionable website to report it? No, there would be a criminal investigation and I would have been arrested. No such thing has ever happened. I ask you to take note of the numerous grammatical errors in this listing as well. I have nannied for doctors, lawyers and other well-educated business professionals. All in the state of Illinois as well, and all of those families STILL live in Illinois. This report is not true and from no one that I know. Unfortunately, the Internet is an open space where anyone can write anything they please.

I have close ongoing relationships with every person I have nannied and/or babysat for so I personally, as well as these people, know these statements to be completely untrue. I have numerous references to back that up including a lot of parents now that are outraged by the fact that this website would allow someone to post false accusations, that are criminally illegal, without any evidence.

Beware of this Nanny!