Complaint Review: Karlas Kars/Frank

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: Karlas Kars Las Vegas do not buy here — Gardena California
Karlas Kars/Frank
4279 E lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas, California USA

Karlas Kars/Frank Liars, Fraudualent , RIp off, Will not repair your car or give back down payment Las Vegas Nevada

I purchased a car for 2500.00 down, and picked up decided to drive to los angeles, 4 hours later the transmission went out it stalled right of freeway in los angeles, I had to pay to tow car to mechanice, mechanic said was transmission and gave a price for repair, frank refused the work order. He they towed it back to vegas, he promised in 5 day would be ready it turned into 30 days, I had to rent cars, out of pocked totaling 1000.00 I oweed an additional 1000.00 in 30 days which I refused to pay because I spent that in rentals, frank tok me to pick the car up then, refused to give once I refused to pay additional down payment he owes me, long story short he kepy my money and never returend car I am suing the bas*d, next week

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karlas-KarsFrank-/Las-Vegas-California-89115/Karlas-KarsFrank-Liars-Fraudualent-RIp-off-Will-not-repair-your-car-or-give-back-dow-1173511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karlas Kars/Frank