Presidents

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Pete P — Sylmar California
Karplus Warehouse
10103 San Fernando rd Pacoima, California USA

Karplus Warehouse They are so busy to assist you for your needs Pacoima California

A Month ago, We(Me and Wife) decided to look for another vehicle for daily commuter which we look around the neighborhood and there is a car lot near by my house and it seems good to me because they are big and been there for so long which is Karplus Warehouse.

When we got there and parked our car, Salesperson approach us and greet us nice but it seems my expectation that a big car dealership atleast the salesperson is wearing tie and know his inventory. I'm lookong for a commuter car which I want to spend $10,000 but unfortunately I had to go through of their car which is a lot like over 500 cars, we even went to their second location. Finally, I found the car that I want and went for test drive.

We negotiate and got the vehicle but the car needs detail which they can't do it the same day, to keep the long story short I got my car detailed after 2 weeks as they promised and didn't get my free gas voucher....maybe it's my fault I didn't asked for it. by the way it took me almost 2 hrs to find the car I want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karplus-Warehouse/Pacoima-California-91331/Karplus-Warehouse-They-are-so-busy-to-assist-you-for-your-needs-Pacoima-California-1065204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karplus Warehouse