Complaint Review: Kasa lighting

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Suzanne — Milford Pennsylvania
Kasa lighting
HIDKit 2300 Kennedy St. NE, Suite 230 minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Kasa lighting HIDKITS.com SHADY LIARS,Rip offs,Product fails to work,refusing to refund ALL my money. minneapolis, Minnesota

Almost two months ago my husband ordered me a HID kit for my car,it does not work! After $60.00 of our money shipping to them to replace it three times,it still does not work! The lights zap out and "Chris" the so called Mngr so rudely says it is my cars fault! My husband knows what he is doing,he used to be an installer of car accessories he told Chris,and he then said to my husband so you're a no it all then and should know how to do this! Hung up on me first two times when I said he had no right to yell at me,tell me to keep quiet and chill out! Who talks to a customer this way? I said I am filing with the BBB and he said go right ahead I don't care! Then I also informed him I found this site and they are on it and he laughed at me and hung up! I have never been treated so badly by a company is all my 41 yrs! All I want us a FULL refund,no restock fee or minus shipping fee.I paid already 60bucks in fees! Save yourself,never order from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasa-lighting/minneapolis-Minnesota-55413/Kasa-lighting-HIDKITScom-SHADY-LIARSRip-offsProduct-fails-to-workrefusing-to-refund-AL-1043347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasa lighting