• Report: #292058

Kasamba - DESTINY OF LOVE06
www.kasamba.com Internet U.S.A.

Kasamba PSYHIC DESTINY OF LOVE06 ON KASAMBA Internet

*Consumer Comment: Kasamba Liveperson is fake but

*Consumer Comment: Inappropriate rating?????

Please stay away from this particular psychic. She promised me that my confused ex would return she just needs to do a spell for $550 to unblock his negative thoughts. I spent thousands on meditations with her and readings. For months I was waiting for something to happen which she said would only take one month!!!
Then for almost one year she went off Kasamba. She returned a month ago and I sent her an email and she blocked it.
I then created a new account and chatted to her pretending to be someone else. She gave me a lot of crap in her reading , but I only spent 2 minutes so I could leave a bad feedback for what she did to me.
In the feedback I put down how she charged me for something that never worked out then blocked me. Now get this....kasamba refused to put that comment on. I emailed them and said what happened to it, and they got back to me saying it was inappropriate!!!!!
I couldn't believe this...basically they don't want us warning people about her so they can make their money of her readings.
So I found this site and thought hopefully I could reach people on here before they decide to pick a psychic on there.
The only one who was right in the long run was Psychic (((competitor's name redacted))).

Good luck
Melbourne , Australia.

Citygirl81
SOUTHBANK
Australia

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasamba-DESTINY-OF-LOVE06/internet/Kasamba-PSYHIC-DESTINY-OF-LOVE06-ON-KASAMBA-Internet-292058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba - DESTINY OF LOVE06

Kasamba Liveperson is fake but

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I've been using Kasamba/Liveperson for a long time and I've come across quite a few shady charaters who tell me my love life will improve in a couple of months. I know some of them say that to keep you coming back. A few times when the predictions did not come true I mailed them and never recieved a response, but there is one good one that responds back to you in a positive way. But the others seem so far fetched. I agree with Kasamba keeping a tight lid on things especially money. I've had a few not recently who asked me to hire right away. There is one on there that I did not hire and she thought I was married and thought the guy I liked was married(wrong) I am starting not to trust most of the ones on Kasamba at all.

Inappropriate rating?????

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

More proof that Kasamba edits ratings to protect it's bank account. If anyone from Kasamba staff takes the time to read ROR they should realise clients will keep walking away in droves until Kasamba changes it's policy of protecting scammers.