- Report: #321743
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kasamba Liveperson
Kasamba Livepersonwww.kasamba.com Internet U.S.A.
Kasamba Liveperson To the CEO of Kasamba Liveperson Internet
*Consumer Suggestion: Great ideas Lucy and Gretal
*Consumer Comment: Sugestion
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Surely by reading these reports you would have seen the disatisfaction from clients, consequently business is down and expert confidence is shaken.
Things you can do to restore customer confidence:
1. Stop editing negative ratings. It is deceitful.
2. Stop experts from having multiple profiles, when you see it, DO SOMETHING
3. Stop experts from selling spells etc, they are cons.
4. Dismiss experts who intentionally set out to harm clients with fraudulent readings.
5. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE, earnings are down because clients are being ripped off by con artists. GET RID OF THEM and restore customer confidence. Presently you are doing nothing to restore their confidence, rather you are driving them away because of your deceitful practices.
6. Vet the experts who sign up and get identification, use their real pictures so the client feels they are authentic.
Instead of asking the experts what they want, ask the clients - afterall, they are the ones who keep you in the money. They are the ones who come here and tell everyone how bad your site is.
Suggestions from other clients are most welcome!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasamba-Liveperson/internet/Kasamba-Liveperson-To-the-CEO-of-Kasamba-Liveperson-Internet-321743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.