Complaint Review: Kasamba Master Z

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: Heavner — Lahaina Hawaii United States of America
Kasamba Master Z

Kasamba Master Z Lied about my fiencee getting a job in the near future and meditated using other peoples readings. I worked with a couple of other people on this and they all were wrong about everything they said. Internet

I was asking Master Z  if I would be moving to Northern Cypress with my fiencee with a new position. He said he would get the job and we would be moving by early March.

It did not come true at all. The Employers lost and never recieved the resume and Master Z lied

I was very disappointed and wanted to talk with him and he just said this is only for clients who are paying.

I want my money back because he lied!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasamba-Master-Z/internet/Kasamba-Master-Z-Lied-about-my-fiencee-getting-a-job-in-the-near-future-and-meditated-usi-577304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba Master Z