Complaint Review: Kasamba

• Reported By: Lynn — Santa Fe New Mexico
Kasamba
Internet USA

Kasamba Beware of Kasamba Online Internet

I have been consulting several psychics on Kasamba for the last 4 months. I had been interested in a guy for quite some time, and I wanted to know if he had any interest or would ever come around. Every single psychic I consulted with on Kasamba basically told me the same thing in a round-about-way. This person was attracted to me and give it 2-3 months and things would start happening. Guess what?? It has been 5 months since I first consulted a psychic on the site and NOTHING has happened. It is almost as if the psychics share client information since their stories are eerily similar. Not one prediction in the time frame happened. Also, I was never told anything concrete or specific. Answers were alway vague or general. One psychic told me I would have a new choice to date in April. I had to have him specify exactly what he meant since there was a new employee working with me that seemed nice who I thought might me interested, but the psychic told me the choice he saw was a man I had never met yet. To sum it all up, I did not meet another new man or have an opportunity to date ANYONE in April!! I was also told that the guy I wa interested in would ask me for MY help on a project in April or May, and that never transpired. So, the specifics that I was given were crap. Beware as Kasamba does not post all their rating reviews, especially low ratings. I gave some low ratings and I'll be darn they were not posted. My sessions met the paid timing reqirement too, so there is no reason the rating should not be shown for consumers to read.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasamba/internet/Kasamba-Beware-of-Kasamba-Online-Internet-1161628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba