Complaint Review: Kasamba

• Reported By:London Other
Kasamba
www.kasamba.com Internet U.S.A.

Kasamba Con Woman Love Specialist Esmeralda on Kasamba as a Psychic Internet

Love Specialist Esmeralda Hill is extremely good at making you believe what she is telling you and manipulating you. This Romany gypsy conned me out of a total of 55,755 US dollars. She also had me wire her money through Western Union off of Kasamba. I have no money left to look after myself because I am disabled.

She is now threatening me and saying that she needs more money otherwise the negativity she has been talking about will consume my life and things wont go as they are meant to. I have given her my bank information and she has put me in tons and tons of debt by doing unauthorized transactions through my account.

My life is ruined and I dont know what to do. I saw her advertising in a newspaper too she must be making thousands upon thousands from conning innocent people who are already poor financially. I wonder where else she puts up her posters and gives out her business cards since she says in her profile she owns a storefront.

Here is her website address: www.kasamba.com/love-specialist-esmeralda

Lucy
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2007 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasamba/internet/Kasamba-Con-Woman-Love-Specialist-Esmeralda-on-Kasamba-as-a-Psychic-Internet-274659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba