Complaint Review: Kasamba

kasamba.com Internet U.S.A.

Kasamba Spirit Readings by Michael Internet

*Consumer Comment: Angels for You

*Consumer Comment: Got me

*Consumer Comment: To right there is not somthing right....

*Author of original report: Got me

*Author of original report: We are not the same person

*Consumer Comment: Lucy is Janice is Kasmaba reader Spiritual Readings AKA Iris the Messenger AKA Metafizzical AKA Spirit Sister

*Author of original report: Michael

*Consumer Comment: No Spiritual Readings, Janice, your smoke screens wont work

*Consumer Comment: No Spiritual Readings, Janice, your smoke screens wont work

Spirit Readings by Michael has another profile "Psychic Davo", their profiles are identical and funnily enough, Michael is Davo's first client. Michael also jumps in to Insights by Karen, immediately after she has had a bad rating and gives her a great rating.
Karyn has given me readings before and none of her predictions came true, these people are either the same person or all related. Stay away!!

Lucy
Skysville
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2007 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasamba/internet/Kasamba-Spirit-Readings-by-Michael-Internet-270409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba

Angels for You

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

Now go check out Psychic Davo's rating. A couple of clients figured this guy has no psychic ability whatsoever, so Angels for You (Ann) steps in and gives him a wrap. How much credibility does that give Angels for You??

Just beware folks,
Angels for You,
Insights by Karen,
Spiritual Readings by Michael,
Psychic Davo

are either the same person, or are all mates helping each other along. DONT GO THERE.

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

S, I think you're right on both counts.

To right there is not somthing right....

AUTHOR: S - (United Kingdom)

Got me has come to Rip Off Report supposedly to complain about fake psychics giving fake readings.

But has continuously attacked other's (janice) for the same thing?

VERY WEIRD

The accusations about people that she is making are way off. I suspect that in fact GOT ME is a Kasamba employee making mischief.

Either that or she is a complete headcase.

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

I just pointed out someone who likely has a multiple profile. Something clients should be made aware of. Why are you attacking me and defending the reader?

Something is not right about this scenario.

We are not the same person

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

We are two separate people. I'm not a vindictive person but I have also been burnt with readers who lead you on with false promises. I'm also aware that there are scammers on Kasamba with multiple profiles and wouldnt want anyone else to be hurt by them as I was.

I can assure you, Janice and Lucy are two totally different people. And Janice doesnt have any qualms about signing her name as I don't either. You're barking up the wrong tree here.

AUTHOR: Got Me - (Denmark)

My error, I was under the assumption that others realized Lucy is our infamous ROR poster Janice, Kasamba reader of a million different names and photos.........

Michael

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

So why is Michael's profile identical - word for word - to Psychic Davo's? And Michael was Davo's first client. Explain that?

And get your facts right, this was not posted by Janice.

No Spiritual Readings, Janice, your smoke screens wont work

AUTHOR: Got Me - (Denmark)

Michael is an excellent reader as his reviews will show you. Spiritual Readings, Janice, uses many smoke screens. Its to bad that this time she had to use a very good reader to try to bury the neg posts about her.

No Spiritual Readings, Janice, your smoke screens wont work