Complaint Review: Kasamba/Liveperson

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:london Other
Kasamba/Liveperson
kasamba.com Internet U.S.A.

Kasamba/Liveperson I was sucked in to all of this.Internet

*UPDATE Employee: I have seen your profile there

*Consumer Comment: Legitimate experts?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: i am so sorry that happened to you

*Consumer Comment: I think that she is still there

I have read many of the reports on here regarding Kasamba and it's so called experts and would like to let you know that if you are persistent you can get a refund! even if it is not the full amount. I spent a lot of money on this site and can relate to the addiction that many of you talk about on ROR. In particular i was sucked in by Celeste so much that i spent over 1K on her until her so called cleansing didnt show the results she said would happen, she asked for more money and i told her i didnt have any more after that she refused my chats and emails. She tried to pull a fast one and would talkl to me without hiring so that there would be no transcripts of our chats, luckily i used to keep screen shots and copy and paste most transcripts in Word.

I complained to Kasamba a few times before they took notice of my complaint, i also sent them copies of everything i had saved-it took me 3 months to get a partial refund and Celeste was supposedly removed but recently while going through the site i saw a profile that resembles hers( but i cant remember the name).

Someone on here tallked about being blocked by experts who then claimed that she was known to be a bad client, i too had that happen to me, even though at that time i hadnt used the site for a year!!

i have used so many 'experts' but i never saw any results, yet i still carried on using them because i wanted to see the results that they were telling me about. These experts include:

David James
Raven Franks
Penny Clark Babson (although one thing she said did happen)
Angels for you
divine timings
Catatonia

and many who's names i cant remember, i cant access my old kasamba account now, they didnt de-activate it probably because they made so much money out of me!! but i changed my email to one that didnt exist and my password to randon letters.

Its not just the experts its the whole site that needs to be shut down!! there is nothing legitimate about it!! i was able to register as an expert in the following areas:

counselling
spell casting
tarot
psychic

i am none of the above!! and neither did i ever try to give anyone advice about the above, but if i can register any joey can register....how regulated is that?

This site and its psychic experts prey on the vunerable, we go to them when we are down looking for a little bit of hope-and this is what they use to their advantage knowing that just that little ray of light will be enough to make us go back time and time again.

i'm glad i was able to ween myself away from all of it and i hope that everyone else is able to do the same.

silverrain
london
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KasambaLiveperson/internet/KasambaLiveperson-I-was-sucked-in-to-all-of-thisInternet-326987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba/Liveperson

and you were lying there as you are lying here
reflect on your own self you were searching to force your will on others and it back fired you face it and move on with your life honey.

Legitimate experts?

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

I am shocked that you were able to sign up in the Counselling section as well as the spirituality section. I know anyone can sign up, and do, in Spirituality without any proof of any ability, but to be able to sign up as a Counsellor with no proof of qualifications???
That site makes me sick and the number of fakes on there grows by the minute.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

i am so sorry that happened to you

AUTHOR: Loverules - (U.S.A.)

It is truly sad that some people are just into getting money from you and that they will just lie..
i am a good reader.. i have read on my phone since 97.. and they will not let me go.. they get angry if i am not there for them.. to do readings.. cause i am really good...
i was working there.. until the 16th.. i got really angry with the customer services personell
when and asked them if they speak english.. i got a nasty responce saying they speak anglo..... anglo... please tell me what language that is..
so i had gotten a warning... i had been complained about by the customer services.. i need to say i learned english... so language is not easy for me.. i just had surgery for cancer.... i was stressed and well they will not give me the meds for menipause since they are worried it will cause me skin cancer.
the last reading i did there was with a woman who had a friend who passed in a manor which no was not understood... she was in a traffic accident when she was all alone.. i was able to tell her what had happed and was able to connect the two of them.... which is what i like to do..making peace...
and boom.. i was cut.. i am not there .. if you look for me.. i am gone...
the nice person at customer services that i had been working with..when i told him i could not give him the info that he needed since they had denied me access .. he told me it was tempory ..for me yelling at customer services...
one time i said something to one of them.. and she tried to get me fired.. saying i offended her
ok what...
i hate what happened to me..and i asked for an answer... no responce..
no responce still
today was the third day and i would be blessed with getting to be able to speak with those who i have been reading for for the last 7 months...
but i am too offencive to customer services .. not to the clients.. but to the people in india... who speak anglo... not english.. but anglo>>> i am really crying over it.. guess i should not care.. but i do want to be concidered a human being.. i asked for my password and was told to do all this stuff to my computer to get cookies...
and i need to say.. it is my belief that people in india,, not all .. hate americans..and will do what ever they can to cause us grief

I think that she is still there

AUTHOR: Finn - (Canada)

The reader that you posted about first. It looks to me that she is still there. I haven't used any of the other readers you mentioned except for David James. I got a reading from him about a year ago, and he was right for me. A bit off on the time frame, but he was right. There have been a couple others that have been right as well, and wrong for that matter, but none are still on the site.

Maybe it is just a case of no being right for everyone? I don't know......