Complaint Review: Kasamba.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By:Southampton New York
Kasamba.com
14525 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

Kasamba.com/Raven Franks/Melodie Yet another coincidence? Beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: I have had a reading with Melodie as well.

*Consumer Comment: Whatever Susan

*Author of original report: 2nd Response

*Consumer Comment: she sent it to me

*Consumer Comment: How Do You Know...

*Consumer Comment: Lantana and Susan

*Author of original report: RESPONSE TO HEATHER

*Consumer Comment: Susan

*Author of original report: YES, I HAVE HAD A READING WITH MELODIE..........

*Consumer Comment: HAVE YOU HAD A READING with Melodie or Raven Franks?

*Consumer Comment: susan

*Author of original report: THANK YOU "S, LONDON, EUROPE, UK"

*Consumer Comment: Well said Susan

Once again I have come across yet another "coincidence" on the Kasamba website. I recently posted that when doing a search for "Expert" Lark Eden both her profile and the profile of "Pyschic Hannah" came up. Could this be a "computer glitch"? I DOUBT IT. If you look closely at both these females photos you will see they clearly look like the same women. The difference is "Psychic Hannah" has a hat and sunglasses on. If you read their "profiles" they are QUITE similiar. To verify my concerns I awaited until both of these "Experts" were on line. When one become "busy" I attempted to contact the other for a "reading". Each time the other was "unable to take my call at this time". Now, I do have a history with Lark Eden and did pay a lot of money for very lengthy "readings" where she connected with my situation and equated it to an almost EXACT scenario that she had been involved in AND took time while in "hire" to tell me about it. She also informed me that in order to "save money" I should go to a website that she and several other "Psychics" started and asked me for my e-mail address to send me the website address. Supossedly a BIG Kasamba "no no". HMMMM. When I went to that website and attempted to log on I couldn't get through the process. When I contacted Lark Eden to inform her of same she advised me to "just make sure you join so I get credit". For those who scream their ridiculous defenses of these claims...skip it this time...cause I have ALL of this in a transcript. That is what these "Experts" seem to forget....every communication is in our "client history" and can be printed.....HMMMMMM. Now, again I did a search for Raven Franks as I often read her ratings to monitor how many clients have the SAME username repeatedly and how many clients state "prediction didn't come true" which is VERY often. It is important for potential clients to not only read the ratings, but check the usernames and you will see it is the SAME usernames over and over and over and over and over again. Food for thought. Upon doing a search for Raven Franks.....low and behold up came the profile for Raven Franks AND Melodie. Now, this is interesting....when I was into Raven Franks for THOUSANDS of dollars and NONE of her predictions came true and she was INSISTING that I keep my "faith" LOL and "not give up" I did go to additional "Experts". Funny thing was for the FIRST time I was told by "Melodie" to not "shop around" and to "stick with Raven as she is quite reputable". HMMMMM. I asked her to do a reading for me anyway and guess what....she told me she "just couldn't get a connection". The rest of the vultures on Kasamba would read for me anytime for as LONG as I wanted. YES, that is my responsibility....but, there was always a LONG pause before the reading and then the information would be VERBATIM what others were telling me.

I even got told by David James that "Obeah was being used against Raven Franks to keep her predictions from coming true". I then discussed this with Raven Franks in "hire" (of course she was all about the "hire if you feel comforable") and she told me "that can't be true because I do certain things to protect myself against that". So anyone who says these "Experts" don't work with and/or against eachother is in the delusional state they are in when they write their responses on this site.
So....once again....potential Kasamba clients BEWARE. If you want to contact these unethical frauds do so for "ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY". Unfortunately for me and SO many other people, I was in a very emotional state and the very fact that they ALL told me same thing - I thought that meant it had to be true.....I NOW know better. Yes, I am responsible for my own actions, but I will stand by my statement that the "Experts" have to take responsibility for their misleading profiles, their false statements about their experience and "degrees" and when they realize someone is not proceeding in their best interest - mention it - and then let the customer make the decision. These "Experts" are making a living, it is a business and they will read for you if you have to sell your Food Stamps to get money in your Kasamba account.
AND.....as for Raven Franks....she told me many things about her personal life (in transcripts that can be read!!) yet when I spoke up about how not ONE of her predictions did NOT come true in 7 months and STILL have not 1 YEAR AND 5 MONTHS...I got an e-mail telling me "You requested the readings, Hon and I'm not unethical and I am not as you say....I am a Breast Cancer survivor that nearly died, I support 3 children with no help from a man and recently was nearly living in the street. That IS NOT how she described her life, her husband, etc. and all that did is proove that she IS a ruthless business woman and would have taken my last dollar to stay "off the streets".

I will never stop my efforts to bring this all to light in the appropriate venue and PLEASE I cannot encourage the other victims to join the Yahoo group. Janice has compiled INCREDIBLE amounts of information and is going to make a DIFFERENCE. Come forward and don't be afraid. She is quite legitimate and prooves it when you join. LET'S HELP OUR FELLOW MANKIND.

Susan
Southampton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasambacom/Beaverton-Oregon-11968/KasambacomRaven-FranksMelodie-Yet-another-coincidence-Beaverton-Oregon-273188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I have had a reading with Melodie as well.

AUTHOR: Eastcoastgirl - (U.S.A.)

My reading with Melodie is probably the worst reading ever.

She was unprofessional, judgemental, & rude.

And when you call on her, she says in her defense" Oh, I didnt mean to come off like that,.................really? Oh course you did!, you just couldnt help yourself Melodie.............., you have a hard time keeping your attitude in check.

Avoid Melodie like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!

Whatever Susan

AUTHOR: Janice - (Australia)

I have emails from people who were members of the group telling me you said I stole thier transcipts, wanted to use it all for a thesis and asking me if YOU could have the report for the media.

You say i am still getting readings. On what basis do you make that claim?

I have abusive emails from you Susan as well as a request to give the research to the media.

You say I am a fraud yet you had seen the amount of work I had put into an early draft of the report and complimented me on it.

Did you know the one of the so called readings that I got proves there is an expert on kasamba selling illegal visas? I also have an email from a top immigration attorney in the USA who said it "looks like a scam to him"

Did you know that one of the readings that I got (with a fraud mentioned on this site) put me on a blacklist and I have now proof that it exists?

The posts by MaryAnne could have only come from you.

You say you tried an experiment to see if you could be acceted as an expert. How do we know you are not now using that account?

How did you know I WAS still getting readings (I closed that account once I got proof of the above things that I mentioned).

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what you think, or anyone else for that matter, because I am going ahead with the project and have now got research that shows the multiple frauds on kasamba continue after LivePerson took over. This is important because if you read the expert warrantees you will see that Kasamba is now in the New York jurisidiction and not Israel.

As far as I am concerned I just answered a question. You really are not important to me - you are just one of the people who say I am a fraud because you didn't get what you wanted.

The research is almost finished and it is a pity that you decided to turn psycho. It seems it is ok in your mind to try an experiment but when i do it you accuse me of 'getting readings'. So what. I had a few ideas I followed up and they paid off. You should have stuck around you might have had a chance of getting your money back. As you said in a email to me :It's all about the money"-that is all you care about.

Goodbye Susan

2nd Response

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I did several weeks ago respond to Janice's claim that I am "Expert" on Kasamba. If you take the time to review I DID disclose that I attempted to join Kasamba as an "Expert" to see what the process is and if they verify claims of credentials, etc. I filled out a few lines and was immediately accepted as an "Expert" on Kasamba. I posted this information a LONG time ago. So, Janice's "revelation" that she is letting some huge "cat out of the bag" is funny....thanks for the laugh Janice. I did post this response and it never made it onto the site.

I now see a lengthy post from Janice that is just INSANE. Who is "Maryanne"? The whole post is nothing but retaliation for my determining that she is still seeking readings and a total fraud. This "report" she is supposed to be compling for like a year now is a JOKE. I never wanted to "sell" the "research" to the Media....WHAT Media would "buy" a load of documentation from people that were ripped off on a "Psychic" website. Her entire post is nothing but an attempt to discredit me as she was when her web of lies unraveled....due to my informing her victims.

I don't CARE what Janice's posts...she has NO credibility anyway. She hasn't been heard from since August, 2007 when her game ended.
The bottom line is YES I did attempt to join Kasamba as an "Expert" to see what the process is and to prove that ANYONE can join as a paid "Expert". I NEVER did a thing after that. I never did ANYTHING but fill out the page to become and "Expert" to SEE if anything I put on the "application" would be verified. My "application" was accepted in SECONDS and I was routed to instructions on how to "start making money and have customers contact me". I immediately informed Janice as I THOUGHT at the time she was legitimate and she asked me to e-mail her the Kasamba response. It is NOT simply that I am a "Kasamba Expert".

All her other "claims" are false and they just confirm what I knew when I was providing her with information for her supposed "report".
This IS retaliation and she is going to continue until she feels satisfied that she has discredited me. I know better. Whenever I write posts and state I can substantiate what I write...I never get a response.
KNOCK YOURSELF OUT JANICE. I have every e-mail you sent me....so, be careful. Slander is a criminal offense.

she sent it to me

AUTHOR: Janice - (Australia)

Susan sent it to me. This was before she turned psycho against me. I told her and others I had had a couple of readings while I was writing the report. It was under another name and I had my reasons - i.e. to try and prove there was a blacklist and experts shared information. I actually got some explosive information from categories other than Spirituality and Religion using that login besides proving that some experts share information.

I had told her that someone had applied to join the group and sent me one of my transcripts as 'proof'. She didn't believe me, sent me a series of abusive emails, and posted lies about my reasons for doing the report in the group.

She said group members thought that I was going to use the research for my thesis (as Susan had told them I would). I sent Susan a screen shot of my PhD thesis in the university library and said that I already had written my thesis and had a PhD so I did not need another.

I also had emails from people asking me if I was going to steal their transcripts. The report only contains excerpts from a few transcripts and I had written permission to use the them from their owners.

The real problem was Susan wanted to sell the research I had done to the media. Like she said in an email "It s all about the money". I refused to allow it. What she fails to see is that I did the work, she contributed NOTHING to the report in spite of promising to send me information (several times). She has no claim on it -she contributed NOTHING - not even the information that she promised to send. I then put an international copyright on the research and she started trying to attack my legitimacy.

She did send me copies of the emails from Kasamba firstly closing her client account for abuse, secondly her signing up under another name as a client and thirdly her acceptance as an expert. For Susan it was all about getting her money back and she actually asked me in an email if she could use my research to go to the media.

I don't think so!!! I did the work and money is not my primary aim. It has always been about trying to facilitate change. When the report is completed it will go to organisations that may be able to do something constructive about the fraud that occurs on Kasamba.

The login I used to get a few readings has been blacklisted (as I planned) and I have the proof. Kasamba support seem uninterested in knowing that some Kasamba experts are sharing client information. No problems - it all goes in the report (which is almost finished now).

I have answered your question. I really don't care if you believe me or believe the idiots. That is your choice. But Susan was stupid when she posted as Mary Anne because she posted information that she could have only obtained because she knew the University where I did my PhD from the screen shot of my thesis.

Susan/MaryAnne actually mentioned a university department where I worked but left in 2001. If you compare her posts about me there are so many inconsistencies but the fact that she mentioned that department proved it was her.

Anyway, I have a copy of the email that Susan sent me and it comes from Kasamba. Susan is bitter about the fact that i wouldn't let her use the research to get her money back. That is all she cared about. I am sure if she sold my research to the media no one but her would see a cent of the money.

How Do You Know...

AUTHOR: P - (U.S.A.)

I'm just curious, Janice...and my question isn't suggesting I support one side or the other because I don't support either side. I just wondered how you would have access to this alleged welcome letter from Kasamba to Susan?

AUTHOR: Janice - (Australia)

Susan from South Hampton stated: I clearly am not an 'Expert' or a 'Psychic', nor do I claim to be"

Lantana and Susan

AUTHOR: Augusta - (U.S.A.)

Lantana - you asked for feedback. I had two reads with Melodie maybe three years ago - actually they were really astrologically based to answer my question - so I dont know about "connections" etc since dealing with astrology would not initially require that. She gave her input concerning what she saw the influences being at that time so it wasnt really predictions - so I can't comment on her ability to predict. Since I was looking more for clairvoyance etc, I sought other readers and have not gone back to her.
Raven Franks -again I have tried her but none of her predictions ever happened. Last read was about two years ago.

Susan, - I can see that we have had similiar experiences as I know other clients have. I dont know if those two readers are the same as you feel they might be --- but perhaps they both belong to that same group so perhaps you were "blacklisted"?
Bottom line is many of us have had odd experiences on that site (expensive ones!!)

RESPONSE TO HEATHER

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I appreciate your position, Heather and you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I never asked anyone to confirm I am correct, I only post my information as do so many others. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ever confirm if the people that post are customers (former and present) of Kasamba or are they experts posing as customers to post positive information in response to negative.

I actually am pleased to hear you had a good experience and I if you do not suspect Melodie of anything, well that is good for you and Melodie.

I do have issue with your statement that Melodie posted a reply to me "months ago" and you are concerned as to "why" I never responded. Well, Heather I do not check this site daily, it is intermittent at best. Generally the site sends a e-mail when there is a rebuttal written and I did not get notification. I do review the new posts and I simply did not see it. There are SO many ridiculous back-biting "fight" posts that I often do not read what does not appear to be worth my time. If she did not post in the title that she was responding to me, I probably skipped over it. If you would post a timeframe or a way for me to find the reply, I would LOVE to read it and respond. I will attempt to find it on my own. To just arbitrarily state you "wonder why" as if I ran from whatever it says is presumptious on your part. This site if open to everyone and if the site posts what we write, it is obviously appropriate. Clearly, Kasamba and it's "Experts" disagree with everything their customers complain about, so what else could I expect.

I clearly am not an "Expert" or a "Psychic", nor do I claim to be, but my "gut" tells me you are posting on Melodie's behalf as a request to Melodie OR you are Melodie. Having said that, I do appreciate your information as I do all the people that defend Kasamba "Experts" in here. I am actually THRILLED to know SOMEONE SOMEWHERE DIDN'T GET RIPPED OFF AND WASTE THEIR MONEY. HOOORAY!!

I will invest a short amount of time looking for Melodie's reply. I also want to let you know that at times when I log on to this site some of the posts are missing and the quantity of them varies. There are times when I visit the site and I can only access posts that were written recently. Like I said, I will look for it. Feel free to post something to make it convenient for me to find it. I never ignored whatever it is that she wrote. I would have been more than willing and QUITE pleased to read something from any of those "Experts" that pertains to me, because ALLLLLLLLLLL of the ones I paid and then contacted regarding my issues IGNORED ME and/or blocked me. Before you say it was because I am "unstable" or "harrassing" them - unless you are a licensed professional to make that assessment save your energy.

Thank you alerting me that I missed your post and I genuinely hope you never pay for a fraudulent experience on Kasamba. It is that very reason I come back to this site and post. If I save one person from THROWING their money away and getting confused, mislead and give false hope - I am successful and satisfied.

Susan

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

I've had four readings with Melody. She's been honest and fair with me. I don't believe she's Raven Franks, however I don't want to discuss my reasons here.

Susan I wish you well. I don't want to argue with you but I think you're wrong this time. Melody responded to a post of yours months ago and you never replied, might I ask why?

I disagree with some of the mean and spiteful things posted here. Not just about Melody. I can think of others who were wrongly accused, who I have been to and who were honest with me.

I think some of you need to get your facts straight. I know some experts and clients pretend to be someone their not on these sites but I am only a client. My feedback speaks for itself. God Bless.

YES, I HAVE HAD A READING WITH MELODIE..........

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

To answer your question - I did contact Melodie - but, since I later found out that she is connected to or IS Raven Franks....it gave me the explanation as to WHY she "unfortunately couldn't make a connection with me".....WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. She stayed on line with me for a very long time and asked me a ton of questions and let me tell her my whole story....then she said she "tried several times to make a connection and it just wasn't happening"....she was "very sorry".

What a load of BS. During my conversation with her I verbalized my dissatisfaction with Raven Franks and how not ONE of her "predictions" were coming true or any of the information she was giving was able to be confirmed - although she had me "bamboozled" into thinking she was the "real deal"...of course Melodie insisted Raven Franks is "great" and couldn't encourage me enough to "stick with her". I later figured out they are probably the same person because when you do a "search" for Raven Franks (on the former Kasamba website prior to Live whatever taking over) you would get Melodie. Also, to prove my point I spent some time monitoring that the 2 of them were NEVER available at the same time.
SO - MY SUGGESTION TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT COMES ON THIS SITE.....DO NOT GET A READING FROM MELODIE OR ANYONE ELSE ON KASAMBA. The are ALL SCAM ARTISTS. Take it from someone who was so emotionally distraught she WASTED approximately $7,000.00 on these THIEVES and approximately $4,300.00 of it was to RAVEN FRANKS and it is approximately 2 YEARS LATER AND NOT ONE - NOT ONE OF HER "PREDICTIONS" CAME TRUE.
Don't even ask about these women - RUN!!

HAVE YOU HAD A READING with Melodie or Raven Franks?

AUTHOR: Lantana - (Zimbabwe)

HAVE YOU HAD A READING WITH MELODIE ? WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME AFTER THE 30 DAY RATING MARK ? WRITE HERE SO OTHERS KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.

susan

AUTHOR: S - (United Kingdom)

I have joined Janices group! I have provided my own proof and seen a lot of the evidence she has aquired along the way....that's why I am on here ranting like a banshee at the moment becuse I KNOW the scams that are going on.

Anyone who is a scammer and a fraud on Kasamba should be worried.

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

Thank you so much for responding to my post regarding Raven Franks and Melodie. Obviously, we all can't be wrong. Please consider joining our Yahoo Group and submit your information. Quite a few victims of the Kasamba procedures and fraudulen "victims" have banned together there and there is a very viable plan to take action against this ridiculous situation. Please go to Yahoo Groups and submit a request to join. Once you are accepted you can become part of a very positive action that is about to take place in response to all the THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS that have over billed, double billed, the misleading profiles and claims by the "Experts" and the abuse of the clients.

Well said Susan

AUTHOR: S - (United Kingdom)

I to was ripped off by Raven Franks...and interestingly couldnt get through to Melodie! makes a bit of sense now.

I just want to comment on how clients are responsible for contacting Psychics in the first intance As the psychics who come here use this over and over in their defence. Continuously detracting from the real issues of clients being ripped off by telling us how we are "unstable" "obsessed" etc etc.

If you had your purse in your bag and had it stolen because you had not zipped up properly, whilst you may think " wish I had checked the zip properly...that would NOT make it alright for the pickpocket to have stolen it in the first place right? And it would not make you the villian either right? Whilst you may have made human error and not zipped your bag up, the pickpocket who took advantage of that and STOLE from you had not made human error. They would be a thief and that is that.

Exactly the same principle lies with fake psychics. Just because people are vulnerable and lay themselves open to emotional abuse, does not make it alright for people to sit laying in wait to steal their money via psychic readings. Absolutely no difference.

So lets stop defending ourselves from these unethical immoral and scamming people.