• Report: #203547

• Submitted: Sat, July 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By:Marietta New York
Kasamba.com
www.kasamba.com Bradenton, Florida, Internet U.S.A.

Kasamba.com improper billing - over billing Bradenton Internet

*UPDATE Employee: To Gary

The Kasamba website, with whom charged me on at least two different occasions more that $200 more than the charge they said they would charge - which is per minute. The company also appears to be charging for the time BEFORE the expert is hired. They 'tried' on day - July 25, 2006, to charge nmy account five times, which sent up a flare for my credit card company, which flagged my credit card and led to it being cancelled. I await a new card.

Twice I have e-mailed Kasamba on this issue, and neither time received a response. In my e-mails, I asked them to charge me only what I was ccharged according to what they reported would be the cost.

The Kasamba phone number is an answering machine, not a real person, so I haven't found a way to reach a human being.

In sum, I am dissatisfied with the site, not at all with my psychic, who is now aware of my issues with the site.

As a sidebar, I had to cancel some travel plans because of my inactivated card. This happened while I was on vacation.

Garry
Marietta, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2006 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasambacom/Bradenton-Florida-Internet/Kasambacom-improper-billing-over-billing-Bradenton-Internet-203547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba.com

AUTHOR: Maggie - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened. Kasamba has lost more than one client because of their overbilling and total disregard in resolving the matter! I have also heard that charges have appeared on credit cards ( used strictly for kasamba) that the client has not made and it has ended in them having to cancel their card!

I hope this gets resolved for you! Just keep emailing them EVERY DAY because they like to ignore ANY error that happens to be in their favor!

To Gary

AUTHOR: Geniune And Experienced - (Togo)

Sorry to hear what happened to you. I have so many times heard client reports about kasamba. Rest assured - they are equally bad with their experts. In fact I venture to say they are unethical.

If you have proff of overchargin surely there is a representative legal body this could be reported to - such as an internet watchdog committee ?
Thanks - and all the best.