Complaint Review: Kasamba.com

• Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By:White Lake Michigan
Kasamba.com
Kasamba.com Internet U.S.A.

Kasamba.com RIPOFF, OVER CHARGED OVER STRESSED BRING THESE PEOPLE DOWN NOW Internet

*UPDATE Employee: How Kasamba Bills

*UPDATE Employee: Hold on a minute

*Consumer Suggestion: Kasamba bills out of Israel

I was looking for quick advice one day and figured hey this looks kind of interesting Kasamba.com and oh look its only a dollar and twenty five cents per minute. I ended up spending a total of 5 dollars for a 4 minute session with an "expert" and was sent an invoice which i had no problem with 5 dollars not a big deal what i expected.

My credit card company called me a few hours later stating that i had suspicious activity on the card and turns out kasamba.com charged me for 23.75 for the session not the 5 dollars as legaly stated and to make it worse from out of the United States.

This company is sick and should be brought down as quick as possible. It is unfair and legally unjust to charge for more than documented or said in the disclaimer i was told the account set up was free and that i would pay a dollar twenty five for each minute. No hidden fee's as i could see in the contract.

I feel that legal action must be taken against this company as soon as possible and I would challenge any employee from Kasamba to say otherwise. You people cost the helpless thousands upon thousands of dollars for useless information that is shared from "expert" to "expert". Please someone help me bring this scum to the ground.

Mike
White Lake, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2007 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasambacom/internet/Kasambacom-RIPOFF-OVER-CHARGED-OVER-STRESSED-BRING-THESE-PEOPLE-DOWN-NOW-Internet-231181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasamba.com

How Kasamba Bills

AUTHOR: That Girl - (U.S.A.)

Kasamba uses a method of billing which places a hold on a certain amount of money in most cases 30 usd, which is based on what the average first time client spends on the site. After the billing cycle if you havent spend over that amount they release the hold and the money is returned to your account. Actually the money never LEAVES your account, they just make sure funds ARE avaialable. The situation the Other cllient mention is one where she has an established balance or history of transactions which they then request a hold on an once again when the billing cycle is completed they relase the hold.

And for anyone that didnt know Kasamba is a HEBREW word, The company was owned by two men from Isreal, and was priviately held. So the fact that they billed out of Isreal isnt some great conspriracy. IF it makes anyone happier, they were just recently bought by an American company. So the billing should start to reflect the new owners billing which doesnt hold any big hopes for me as an expert.

Hold on a minute

AUTHOR: Lilly - (U.S.A.)

Now before you get all up in arms I would like to say something, now I don't work as a psychic I'm in another field all together but its all the same platform. Yes, you being overcharged is a disgrace and should be filed upon I won't dispute that. But don't blame the nurses,therapist, and psychics that you visit. We have nothing to do with the billing. The most control we have is setting our prices Everything is automated from there on out. So don't scream to the rooftops at your psychic you spoke to he or she had nothing to do with it.

Thats all I had to say.
Good day

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Kasamba bills out of Israel

AUTHOR: Bettie - (U.S.A.)

My credit card company and bank told me they would no longer honor charges from Kasamba. They indicated to me that the company was suspicious in that all of the charges are done through Israel.

My bank agreed to do a ONE time charge back on over $400 dollar in charges from Kasamba (that were fraudulent), but advised me that they would not give me no further concessions related to Kasamba charges.

My advice:

If it is credit card charge, contest the charge with your credit card company.
If it is a debit card, contest the charge with your bank.
If it is Paypal, I doubt that Paypal will assist you since it is a SERVICE.

Anyway, you can contest the charges. I would advise not using a credit/debit card for use with Kasamba. If you must use these FAKE psychics, put $20.00 in a Paypal account and use that to deal with Kasamaba FAKE psychics.