Complaint Review: Kash Mart International

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Sam — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Kash Mart International
Montreal, Ontario United States of America

Kash Mart International eKash International, Kashmart Bank, KashFX International Employee Fraud, Fake Employer, Montreal, Ontario

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Info@nexusmontreal does not work!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: There financial information and audit report

*Consumer Comment: Contact me

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: BOUNTY for eKash assistance

*Consumer Comment: Contact me for help

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Happy to join forces against eKash

*Author of original report: Update!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Still out $40k USD!!!

*Consumer Comment: Nexus Montreal - I managed to get paid by Ekash

*Consumer Comment: They finally paid.

*Consumer Comment: I also have been scammed by Ekash leasing them office space

My attorney sent the following letter to Kash Mart after I worked for them for 2 months and after their check to me and to the office leasing company bounced:

I am an attorney licensed in the State of Utah and I represent my client. It is my understanding that Nana Whyte, a representative of your organization, offered a contract of employment to my client, which he accepted. I have in my possession a copy of this contract of employment executed by my client and Ms. Eno James Iyanam from your organization (the "Contract").

The Contract was submitted to Ms. Nicole Bridgmonhan in your Human Resources department. My client also submitted a copy of his drivers license and a copy of a voided check for payroll purposes to Ms. Jessica Walker. Until recently, he has been in regular contact with several individuals in your company, including Maria Martinez in your Human Resources department and Maria Aiegre, your company secretary. My client began work with your organization on or about June 1, 2012, and immediately started fulfilling his contractual responsibilities related to initiating your business presence and operations in the State of Utah. Pursuant to the Contract, you are obligated to pay my client the sum of $19,000 (nineteen thousand US dollars) for the work he has performed during the first 2 months of his employment.

My client has informed me that he has not received any payment. My client received a check for $4,000, which represented less than one half of one months pay, but this check was dated January 1, 2004 and was therefore invalid as payment. my client has yet to receive any reasonable explanation for this mistake and the continuing non-payment of his contracted salary. As such, he has retained my firm to assist in enforcing the Contract and recovering the pay due to him.

Your companys lack of adequate communication, lack of action in setting up proper business systems in this jurisdiction, and lack of pay to my client for services rendered to your company constitute a legally actionable breach of contract. My client has suffered severe economic hardship because of this breach, and would likely be entitled to a large recovery if this matter were litigated.
Such a recovery could include, but may not be limited to, current unpaid wages, loss of economic opportunities, loss of future wages, cost of recovery actions including attorneys fees, and consequential damages such as loans and interest incurred by my client as he has attempted to mitigate the losses he has experienced due to your breach.

****

Did Kash Mart send me their money?  No, please don't trust this financial fraud company.  They will steal your money, time, and energy so PLEASE STAY AWAY from their fraudulent practices.  If you are interested in filing a civil action please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kash-Mart-International/Montreal-Ontario-/Kash-Mart-International-eKash-International-Kashmart-Bank-KashFX-International-Employee-921155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kash Mart International

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Info@nexusmontreal does not work!

AUTHOR: Mark from Columbus, OH - (United States of America)

Please send me the correct email or phone number. You can find my on LinkedIn as Mark Bishopp. Send me an email there.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

There financial information and audit report

AUTHOR: kasmarttragedy - (Bangladesh)

I have worked there for 6 months, pay is never regular or full as they promised. They never give precise information, entire financial statement they publish are not accurate but assumption. If question and information gets seeking to Mr Nana WHyte, he does not response and rip off both accountant and Auditor. They change this position people very often. Gud luck

Contact me

Mark,

I still haven't received any email from you. Again, contact me and I will be able to help you out.

info@nexusmontreal.com

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

BOUNTY for eKash assistance

AUTHOR: Mark from Columbus, OH - (United States of America)

Happy to give anyone 1/3 what eKash finally settles their amount owed to me which is currently $40k USD which they AGREED to in my last email with them but have not heard back since.

Contact me for help

AUTHOR: Sylvain Boiss&#233 - (Canada)

Hello Mark, I managed to get paid by telling my story everywhere on the Internet. When I did this, several employees unaware of these scams started contacting me to get more information what these scams were about. Other employees that already had been scammed also contacted me to join efforts against EKash.

I guess that because of the bad name it would give them to customers, and because some of their actual employees would become aware of the scam and no longer work for them, I caused sufficient damage to motivate EKash to pay me so I would stop doing more trouble to them.

They owed me around 2400$ CAD. I managed to get paid around 1600$ CAD. I had to sign a paper with their attorney forcing me to let people know they had paid what they owed to me.

If you want, you can contact me: info@nexusmontreal.com

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Happy to join forces against eKash

AUTHOR: Mark from Columbus, OH - (United States of America)

I would be happy to join forces as my attorney cannot find ANYTHING on these guys and is about to give up.  (((ROR redacted)))

Update!

AUTHOR: Sam - (United States of America)

Still no resolution!  I have contacted building a case against Kash Mart and am in the process of working with local authorities and federal agencies to see how to resolve my situation.  I also have an attorney that is assisting me.  We have enough information to press charges on a variety of levels and will be looking to to that here shortly.  If you have any information or want to join forces please contact me.  If anyone has any information that they would like to share i.e. emails, records, etc. please contact me.

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Still out $40k USD!!!

AUTHOR: Mark from Columbus, OH - (United States of America)

How did you get paid and please provide ALL info so I, and others, can get paid as well.

Nexus Montreal - I managed to get paid by Ekash

AUTHOR: Sylvain Boiss&#233 - (Canada)

My efforts to get paid brought results, as Ekash, caring about their reputation, decided to pay me. So since all amounts owed were duly paid for my case, I hereby wish to retract from the statements made above.

They finally paid.

AUTHOR: Sylvain Boiss&#233 - (Canada)

All amounts were duly paid. I hereby wish to retract from the statements made above.

I also have been scammed by Ekash leasing them office space

AUTHOR: Sylvain Boissé - (Canada)

I also have been scammed by EKash by renting them office space, but they gave me checks without funds. They were from US banks, so it took a long while before my bank in Canada could let me know they were without funds. They deserted the office without paying, and a few days later, Maria Emilia Allegre came to my office looking for them because they had gave them checks without funds to her as well.

I also got a call from someone located in Los Angeles, phone number 818-988-8964. It was most likely Manuel Martinez, an employee of EKash, who was calling because he was concerned by the comments I had made on Youtube about the scams of EKash. I told him they had scammed me and that he should report them to the police as soon as possible. He looked pretty troubled of I what I explained to him. I believe he also became a victim of their scams because he closed most of the accounts he had on websites working for them.

I have filed a report for fraud to the police. They asked me to provided all information I could find about them. If you have any information about EKash, KashFX or Kash-Mart, please contact me: info@nexusmontreal.com