gesture

• Reported By: Sonia — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Kasonia
331 N 36th St Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Kasonia Cash Advance USA Scam Louisville, Kentucky

I have been receiving phones calls from a weird phone number for the past few days on my cell and work number. When I listened to the voicemail he said that I was having a lawsuit filed against me and to call back to avoid these charges. I called the number and the man asked for my case number. I said I didn't have one and what is the nature of this call. He said well I will explain the charges but you cannot interrupt. He said I was being charge with writing bad checks and theft by deception. I said I have never taken a loan with Cash Advance USA and he hung up. I called back and the line picked up then hung up again. I waited a few minutes, then called back again. When he picked up. I advised him that when I Googled Cash Advance USA, this report regarding scams popped up, then he disconnected again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kasonia/Louisville-Kentucky-40212/Kasonia-Cash-Advance-USA-Scam-Louisville-Kentucky-1017932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kasonia