Complaint Review: Kaspersky Anti Virus, Ancestry.com, TWX*R24765*TIME MA, 800-205-9198

• Submitted: Sun, October 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 19, 2008

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
Kaspersky Anti Virus, Ancestry.com, TWX*R24765*TIME MA, 800-205-9198
500 Unicorn Park, 3rd Floor Woburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Kaspersky Anti Virus, Ancestry.com, TWX*R24765*TIME MA, 800-205-9198, (magazine Co?) Kaspersky anti virus $150 charge never purchased anti virus ancestry magazine Woburn Massachusetts

I recently checked my bank account and found several charges I could not explain. Being a IT security student who studies scams, I was quick to discover the issue. The first two charges were for $129.95 and $139.90. I used a free Kasperky anti virus a long time ago, but it has since been uninstalled. So the charges are very questionable.

The next two charges I found on this site, one from ancestry.com ($30), and the other from a magazine company with the number 800-205-9198. ($45).

Being a single 25-year old, I need all the money I can get. So I write this report to warn others and hopefully find some help. I am contacting the bank and local media tomorrow...

Danny
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2008 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-Ancestrycom-TWXR24765TIME-MA-800-205-9198/Woburn-Massachusetts-01801/Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-Ancestrycom-TWXR24765TIME-MA-800-205-9198-magazine-Co-Kaspe-382779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaspersky Anti Virus, Ancestry.com, TWX*R24765*TIME MA, 800-205-9198